Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Don't trust anything Grundy says, I've seen him playing some dire games.
  2. Yeah, but don't take too long thinking about it.. I've got a feeling these bad boys will sell any day now.
  3. I'd imagine it's pretty expensive to put a 1JZ engine in a 350z? I don't actually know as I've never looked at the cost?
  4. There is no hope for you lot, you're too pessimistic. Stop projecting all your problems on to other individuals. If somebody was trying to change you against your will, then have the courage to stand up, say no and realise you're better off on your own. That doesn't automatically mean every single woman you're ever going to meet is the same. If someone cheats on you, see it as them saving you time in the long run as they've revealed the kind of individual they are and you've got the opportunity to find someone better. Jesus, you lot really need to start a sad mens club where you can go and be bitter all by yourselves and have a NO GIRLS ALLOWED sign up.
  5. I'd direct any questions to someone like A9H-RX ( I think that's his username ) as he's got a tt Zed and know he's put a lot of effort into it . But you've already answered your own questions about it, cost is prohibitive for most people as it's more than the car is worth.. Sorry if this is just a statement about the fact you want a turbo, in which case, I want one too.
  6. Maybe it's you? Maybe you're such a keeper that they start putting on the nesting fat ready for kids, they all see a future with you and you're all like 'B!tch, don't be lazy get off the sofa and rustle me up some 'dem chicken wings, then after that go for a run because you're putting on the pounds and I don't like it.'
  7. Depends how snazzy I'm feeling really.. Today it was a large french stick with cheese (light on the cheese), deli ham and pickle with a bit of pepper on top... And a butter flapjack as a little treat.
  8. He's alright, he is in the running for my new award 'Mediocre man of the year'.. His current competition is a checkout assistant that tells me to have a good day when I buy a sandwich at the shop.
  9. Grundy's got a big old bullseye on him with this thread, anyone else fancy a cheap shot? It feels good, honestly..
  10. :lol:
  11. Flex being sensible? Who's logged into his account?
  12. I'm not sure which is why I was questioning the fact that they want people signing up just for their insurance scheme, which kind of goes against the reason why they started their company.
  13. See you do make me sound like a horrible person stop trying to cover up the fact you hate everybody I don't hate my girlfriend
  14. It's (not) on!
  15. Its more fun and quicker than just about anything FWD and the handling and particularly feedback are excellent, its just a bit heavy. Personally, as you've said.. I think it's just a bit heavy. I'd much rather my girlfriends Mini for the track, rightly or wrongly.
  16. I however do apologise if the above is total waffle but straight from the horses mouth.
  17. Yeah, that's pretty cool It's almost identicle, just take a screwdriver to the side of the engine
  18. Money on Grundy and Stevo being single forever with that attitude. This rating system you have for women on a 1 to 10 scale probably doesn't help, I can imagine you going for a night out: Stevo's mate: Hey, see that girl over there? Stevo: Yeah, the bint in yellow dress? Stevo's mate: Yeah, her.. She's clearly a 4 right? Stevo: Yeah, I guess so.. Maybe a 3 (chortle) Stevo's mate: (chrotle) Well look at the bloke she's with, clearly at least a 6 Stevo: ahh yeah, that bloke is clearly a 6 Stevo's mate: See the theory is true, women are greedy, shallow, fickle and just downright gold diggers Stevo: Yeah, I hate women........ Stevo: .... Do you want to kill some? And I reckon you can replace 'Stevo's mate' with Grundy. Honestly, you two sound like you're going to end up serial killing women.
  19. If I wanted to do a lot of track stuff I'm not sure I'd buy the 350z for it.
  20. Errr, if youre offering 350Z specific policies then surely 350Z owners are who you "want" ...........? Most people sign up for the cheapest insurance available and a lot of people join vclubs solely for the discounts, what makes you think the 350Z should be different? you do make me laugh. I'm pretty sure they've mentioned that the people that sign up to forums are generally the sort that look after their car however, if all they're doing is signing up to get cheap insurance what sort of logic is that? This scheme is clearly not specific to a 350z forum, there are other places on the internet.. You know?
  21. Well, also if you think about it the last thing Tim wants is for people to just be signing up for his car insurance scheme because if the only reason they're signing up is for cheap insurance they may not be the customers he wants. They'll be the sort that spend 20 minutes in a car park revving their engine until it catches fire or the pro drivers who think drifting is putting McDonalds trays underneath your rear wheels. His companies claims will go through the roof because of all the people flocking for cheap insurance, he'll end up being made redudant/losing the company, he won't be able to feed his family or put clothes on his own back. He'll have to spend every Monday milling about outside the job centre at 8.30 in the morning waiting to sign on with a can of White Lightning in his hand. All of this because he spent his time convincing people to come onto a forum for the sole reason of taking advantage of his car club scheme, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
  22. We get it, you sell car insurance.
×
×
  • Create New...