Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Hang on, hang on.. My backpack isn't big enough to carry the entire forum.
  2. Been there, done that So, who would you spend some time with that you've never met from the forum.. although I guess you've met most of the regulars..
  3. Zed Shed team is a good call, could get very expensive in your hypothetical world though! You can be more adventurous if you wanted though, you could spend the weekend in the Cotswold with the Zed Shed team in a nice little cottage and make a delicious shepherds pie between the lot of you. Then you could rent a big ol' bouncy castle for the garden and see who can throw up first. After that, you could all collapse into a big mess on the sofa in front of an episode of Golden Girls completed flummoxed by how you've ended up in the situation. It's like inception, don't be afraid to dream a little bigger
  4. There we go then dedman, as you've already met me you can go meet the BBK and spend the weekend playing WoW with him.
  5. Look, I know your real world and fantasy merged on that fateful night but you could just play the game I've got a feeling a lot of people will say that
  6. So, just a little hypothetical situation for you all. If you had to spend a weekend with someone from the forum, who would it be and what would you get up to? Now I know some people on here are friends so try to think past your own world and have a little fun. Please try and keep it lighthearted and out of the green room, no being a bunch of sex pests to the female forum members (GM, I'm looking at you). Kicking things off I reckon I'd spend the weekend with WhackyWill, just so I can confirm or deny his tall stories as I've always wanted to know. I want to go down the pub with that bloke from Eastenders etc.. I'd probably treat him to a nice lamb lunch somewhere of his choice for putting up with me. P.S GM is banned from saying he'd spend a weekend with any female members of the forum
  7. Annnnd that's why it's more expensive to insure your car when you park it in a garage Sorry that's no help Bradders, just wanted to laugh at your expense
  8. Car is in for MOT this week, the y-pipe has just started blowing so that is about to be repaired and I'm having the bottom of the front bumper resprayed so the new owner won't have any of that to worry about.
  9. At first, I thought it was a 350z.
  10. We always stay at hotel an der nordschleife, good location and relatively cheap.
  11. I thought you crashed into a 350z. Welcome
  12. I think someone mentioned somewhere that Docwra is the chairman of the SXOC, is that true?
  13. u wot m8
  14. Well now you know for the future, our horses are pretty damn high. So high infact, that we've commissioned LIFTS to be built so we can reach the saddle.
  15. 'clueless people on ebay' that comment would suggest that you're being dishonest with someone.
  16. If you're 12 maybe.
  17. That's the spirit
  18. Disappointed with The Evil Within so far only played an hour or so but basically it's a mix between the gameplay of RE4/5, the themes from RE4/5 and Silent Hill with the sneaking combat of The Last of Us. It has the typical patrol path enemies that you have to sneak up behind and one shot, there is too much of an advantage to sneaking around that it feels like the only way to play until you get into an 'oh @*!#' moment where you have to unload a few of your limited bullets. Hopefully it will get better with time but right now, it's just a bit of a mess of poorly executed ideas.
  19. I have goodyear eagle f1s on the rear of my car (standard Rays size) and I think they were like £120 each from tyreleader.
  20. Yeah, they're the ones that send you messages
×
×
  • Create New...