Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. You may have purchased them recently under the impression that they are real and spent the additional money for them? He could be doing you a favour, you don't have to take everything as a mark on you or your car.
  2. Not going to lie, but if it's still the no swearing because minors might see rule, I'd say that degrading pictures of women would probably cause more issues than a few nasty words would... Yeah, we're going to create a bunch of serial rapists because they will assume that women deserve no respect because of a stripper posted on a forum.
  3. Well arnt you a little ray of sunshine this morning At least I don't set fireworks off to annoy dogs.
  4. I'm not religious but when you sit and think about the bigger picture, existence, purpose for being here etc it all results to nothing, there is no point to life really, you can come and go and in a few years, you'll be forgotten. I guess religious people use it as a drive to move them through life believing in a purpose. I say if you need that reasoning and it helps you achieve or deal with things in your life, what's the problem. Live and let live
  5. Depends what you need for a deposit, if the range above covers your deposit I would be tempted to sell it under its market value to get rid of it quick so I can take advantage of the finance deal. I guess others may take a different stance on it.
  6. You've just given away your million pound idea for nout.
  7. On video (like YT), all LEDs seem to flash because of the refresh rate. They may well come on if under very hard braking as well, it's just that they look like they're doing it all the time on video. First time I saw it I thought someone was doing some funky trick with the brakes, good thing a friend explained before I went on to the 'ring and tried to replicate it in the 350
  8. They flash when the abs kicks in Yep, I just reread the OPs post and see what Ekona was saying... If it flashes before you brake hard then it's just a needless distraction to other drivers.
  9. I'm pretty sure I've seen Porsche GT3s and BMW M cars flash their brake lights under hard braking (at the 'ring).
  10. Stevo, don't get in the way of this.. We haven't had drama for a while. The gauntlet has been thrown on the ground, let's see if it gets picked up.
  11. I think he means one that someone isn't using?
  12. But that's what pictures are for? I like the community spirit and everything but I would only go with the person so they can make their own decision.
  13. People are suggesting that someone on the forum check out the car rather than having it inspected, personally I wouldn't look at a car for someone (I would go with them however and point things out) as it's a bit like looking at someone's personal PC. You'll be forever responsible for anything that goes wrong with it.
  14. You will get a Micra, Note or something equally crap is my guess.
  15. Has anyone managed 6th to 1st?
  16. Problem is, is the said forum member going to take any responsibility when they say 'yeah, it's a good car' and it turns out to be a lemon? It's difficult to trust someone you've never met or spoken to before to basically give you the go ahead to spend a good few thousand coins, where as the RAC/AA inspection will at least have some comeback (I've not looked at their blurb or anything but I believe they give you some cover if it breaks)?
  17. Poor Stevo, just misunderstood in his time. 100 years from now people will be hailing him as the most forward thinking person of the 21st century.
  18. This was never going to end well.
  19. Binding of Isaac Rebirth!
  20. LOVED IT.
  21. Otherwise it gets caught in the Supercharger drive belt.
  22. Kwik Fit won't fit anything other than OEM parts, tried them before.
  23. mouthwash

    Tool Set

    I have that one too, very good for my amateur mechanic status
  24. Happy birthday
  25. I'm still hoping it's my breath
×
×
  • Create New...