Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. At the end of the day, who is the winner here? The people who post up a 1 minute clip on to social media doing their challenge? The charity that is receiving all the donations or the people who are actually suffering from the condition? British people being British I guess, we are a nation of moaners.. I'm no different
  2. Not sure what people are complaining about, money is money. If people are gathering together for a good cause, donating money and throwing a bucket of cold water over themselves, why are others trying to take the moral high ground over it. Get over yourselves, you don't know peoples personal situations maybe they do donate to another charity? You don't know. How dare you join in a global fad and raise money for charity, let me get on my mighty high horse and belittle your achievement. Poor bitter baddies comes to mind.
  3. Both sides sorted The wonky one down the bottom? Good job.
  4. Did you sort the sticker out on the other side?
  5. Only change from standard is the exhaust, is that genuine factory fitted Nismo spoiler? Just curious as that will add some value to your car.
  6. That GT spec sticker is wonky.
  7. Oi.
  8. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/57807-clicking-axle-noise-solved-try-this-first/ Try this
  9. I'm just about to get one fitted that came from RT Performance, will let you know what it's like when it's done.
  10. FYI the backbox and mid pipe are about $1800 NEW and then you'd have to get it to the UK. So not including the Cobra y-pipe this is about 40% of its original value.. Hope that helps the sale a little
  11. drop out im not sure whos the drop out king yet you or grundy think your even atm Thats his passenger, not him. then its you then I'm gonna hook you right in the gabber.
  12. Can you minus a ticket from me please and put AmyZed on the list of paid tickets. Cheers
  13. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79207-2007-313-roadster/ Is that similar issue to what you're having?
  14. A popular thing to check is the left phalange, if you don't have one make sure you don't drive the car as it can result in guaranteed death.
  15. Google engine braking, edit your OP and put the definition from Wiki in there and just tell everyone you wanted them to know what engine braking was.. Just so everyone is on the same page. That might save you.
  16. In my opinion I would take around a bottle of something or other (not cheap) and apologise again, if he insists there is nothing wrong with the car then case closed I'm sure there will be varying opinions on this one.
  17. Turns out that I don't need my second ticket now, so if anyone wants a cheap ticket let me know (I'm guessing I can sell it on?).
  18. Happily what? That sentence could go either way. GLWTS
  19. csmith for me, just 'cause the awesome beard. Car is pretty cool too GL
  20. This is also cheaper than a Cobra system as it includes y-pipe, near enough £700 these days for a Cobra cat back I think. GLWTS
  21. Is your (I'm guessing here) missus your car guard or something? Most of the photos have her standing next to it, either that or the random stranger is a big fan of your car. Looking really good love the interior, how much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking?
  22. Ah okay, might not be for me then if I'm thinking of changing wheels.
×
×
  • Create New...