Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Look at it this way, you're paying £20 to go in a GTR and not worry about the consequences... Game on I say.
  2. Afternoon dude, welcome along.
  3. SUBARU IMPREZA WRX TURBO - CALIPER BRAKE PAD PIN KIT, (Not Brembo) BPF1752B I guess if you were replacing them it wouldn't matter but for JDM people they need the pins.
  4. I would make sure they have the rear pins to hold the pads in? Not sure how easy they are to pick up.
  5. We'll have to do a LAN night Grundy, I can have PIzza, Garlic Pizza Bread, Ice Cream, Snacks and you can have a lady salad with a small breast of chicken.
  6. You need to edit your first post and hit the 'use full editor' button (or something similar), it'll take you to a new page where you can change the title
  7. You're not being that much of a doughnut are you?
  8. Put a bit of cling film around the arches, done.
  9. BUMP, surely someone wants a cheap set of wheels to mess about with?
  10. If you want to get away from it all for a while I know a guy who knows a guy who knows someone who might know someone else that can fake your death. Or was I just watching Eraser..?
  11. mouthwash

    Lift

    Honestly though, it might just be nothing as I wouldn't really want to try and go in anything but a straight line at 130mph in my car - the steering is noticeably lighter at higher speeds but I think that's normal?
  12. mouthwash

    Lift

    Dry very Dry Will....... I don't always do 130mph but when I do, it's past a school.
  13. More bad luck Bradders, seriously? You're due the jackpot soon surely.
  14. mouthwash

    Lift

    I think the only thing to do is to let someone from this forum do 130+ mph in your car past a school to see if there is in fact any problems with the steering or if what you're feeling is normal for that speed.
  15. I can attempt to make a joke if it helps? That's all I do in these situations so probably not the best person for advice. Best of luck mate and you know I'm about if you want to chat or play some games to get away from it all
  16. You'll know if it's too cheap, it will be sold within a day to a certain vulture. Good luck, I've seen the car in the flesh and it's awesome
  17. Seems to be a theme with you and things crashing Grundy.
  18. Report her for leaving the scene of an accident.
  19. You could buy fruit smoothies, no? 100% fruit ones that is.
  20. Sainsburys sell everything you need to be healthy, chicken, fruit etc... Something I can pick up and just eat ready for lunch.. Yep, they do fruit pots and I think they sell stuff like grilled chicken salads in the pre-prepared section.
  21. Sainsburys sell everything you need to be healthy, chicken, fruit etc...
  22. Mazda 3 MPS for me I think, I have literally no experience of the 3 cars but out of them I'd get the MPS as I've always fancied one.
  23. I guess it could be that Jez but I'm pretty sure it smells of fuel not oil. I'll get the car up on ramps at the weekend and check out the exhaust system as it is rattling a bit at the moment, I thought that was due to the brace being removed between the cats allowing for a bit of wiggle. I will check all the intake pipes tonight and see if anything is loose. I appreciate all the advice you guys are giving me.
  24. It's never happened before so it must just be a massive coincidence, it quite often under reads which is never a bad thing. I'm slightly exaggerating it's not doing 8mpg but it doesn't stink of fuel when idling only when cruising at higher speeds and giving it some beans. My first port of call is to get the right pulley on and get a remap and see where I'm at.
×
×
  • Create New...