Jump to content

mouthwash

Members
  • Posts

    3,049
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthwash

  1. Aye, I put about 77 litres in after getting a friend to turn up with fuel. The gauge was reading just above the empty mark (I was on my way back from picking the other half up and heading to a fuel station), the thing definitely ran out of fuel. So I'm guessing the mechanical fuel gauge thing in the tank might be getting stuck? That's the only thing I can think of. Edit: I should mention I'm in no way complaining about the consumption because if it does 8MPG I can deal with it, I'm not daft enough to think adding more power to the car would increase the MPG it's getting.
  2. I'm going to take it all apart this weekend and make sure everything looks like it should.. Actually no I'm not because I just filled it full of fuel.. I'll do it when it runs low again.
  3. I'm maintaining that it will all be worth it in the end
  4. Annnnnd another new development, my fuel gauge no longer works properly.. It was most annoying being stuck in the middle of a country lane with no fuel, luckily I managed to push it up the hill with my girlfriend and the help of a passer by. Oh well, something else to play with I've not had the best start to SC ownership.
  5. That again is Shades Rs on here.
  6. Reminds me of the ermagerd lady
  7. Yeah, when the pulley turns up I'll be returning to Jez for another tune. It's more that when you give the car steady 20/30% throttle at lower RPMs it sort of cuts in and out of power and can lead to a jerky experience, if I put my foot right to the floor at 1.5/2k in 2nd gear the car feels dead. It's actually quite disappointing and maybe I have to adjust my driving but it's a total pain in the arse pulling out on a roundabout now in 2nd as it just doesn't go anywhere. I'm finding myself coming to a complete standstill at the entrance of the roundabout and changing down to first. Ah well, onwards and upwards these are the pitfalls of modding I guess.
  8. How many miles has it done?
  9. Is that the one that was advertised here a few days ago? Genuine Nismo kit? Looks nice
  10. For sale is this genuine Nissan 350Z back box from A 2014 GT car.
  11. Got a few problems at the moment.. 1) The pulley, I need to get it changed - the car is also pretty jerky at lower RPMs which could be due to this pulley I'm not sure. 2) EML is now on, I've got to go and read the code but I've reset it twice now and it comes back on 3) fuel consumption is still pretty bad and I can't see or find any fuel leaks So yeah, trying to restrict my driving until the new pulley turns up. I guess I could put the 3.33" pulley back on for now and see if it helps..
  12. Sorry there are no lovehearts.
  13. And what about the 4 packs of lovehearts?
  14. I was wondering whether you'd notice if I took your LED rears, I didn't because I'm a nice guy.
  15. My money is on trade link, incoming £9k price tag.
  16. the one with no windscreen Shades RS purchased and broke (the body kit is now on his Azure which he is trading in if you remember) So far, all the links I have seen are for write offs and breakers.
  17. Haven't bothered looking at any of the other links but the first one: V5 document shows as recorded accident damaged/ substantially repaired cat c That's why it went just under 4 I guess.
  18. Ahhh was it your car at RT performance?
  19. Doesn't want a shed for £4500? What does he want for that much?
  20. You two going to manage the 7 minute work out tonight?
  21. I think that car has been for sale for a while, I remember it.
  22. Stevo, everything you don't like the taste of... Eat that.
  23. I thought he just had muddy fingers at first.. oops
  24. You've got this in the 370 area. Unless you've done a lot of body mods to make it look like a 350?
×
×
  • Create New...