Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Beautiful example. GLWTS.
  2. 14N

    Nismo Front Bumper

    Yes, cheers guys, I do have a genuine Nismo V1 (N1?) front bumper that I don't think I'll fit. It does need prep and paint (I think it was sprayed with a rattle can at some point and then prep started but abandoned), but any bumber needs prep before spraying. It's complete with grill and there's no damage (cracks, deep scratches etc). It's a solid and intact genuine Nismo bumper that would benefit from some TLC and actually fitting to a car rather than residing in my garden OP, let me know if you want more details or pics. I know you've got a genuine Nismo Zed, so understand why you're after a genuine bumper.
  3. It does appear to have regressed some what. Definitely slowed down (Using Chrome and Safari).
  4. Holy 6 month thread revival!
  5. Brakes and exhaust. Check its got both to the forum
  6. Thanks guys
  7. Hi All, If anyone who has Bennett's contact details (mobile, email etc) please drop him a message and let him know that I'm trying to get hold of him, I'd very much appreciate it. He'll know what it's about. I've PM'd a few times via the forum, but had no response, hence the reason for my plea. Cheers, Ian
  8. 14N

    Plenum.

    Just to note - The paint used does not have to be VHT. Yes the plenum gets very warm, but not hot enough to mean only VHT paints can be used. I've just used a generic silver on mine and it's fine.
  9. Facelift headligths, bonnet and bumpers fit pre facelift, so I'd assume so.
  10. Great work Chirag. Your paintwork looks awful in that close up top pic. Glad to see you got it sorted
  11. Great pics
  12. £300 from Y pipe back to a single exit sounds fair IMO. Try LTC in Brierley Hill, near Dudley. I've used them for a custom centre piece (straight thru) and a Y pipe.
  13. Congrats on the new purchase and to the forum.
  14. The experts should really be the guys who are making your exhaust Rich. Tell them what your requirements are (regarding sound, noise levels, drone etc) and if what you've mentioned above isn't suitable, they should advise otherwise. If, after they've built your 'zorst, you're not happy, they should 'adjust' their system until you're happy.
  15. Hello and to the forum
  16. Certainly took advantage of the '4 for 3' offer!
  17. 350z meet in Warwick followed by a trip to a Ferrari facility in Solihull tomorrow.
  18. You can tell it's June - Sarah's taxed her Zed
  19. Hello and Gary. Is your mate a member on here? If not, why not? There are a handful of members in NI.
  20. All this? For just £35? What's the catch? Oh c'mon. I'll fetch my coat....
  21. Happy birthday fellas
  22. Chirag, if its your first offence, have you been given the option to attend a speed awareness course? If so, do this, it'll mean retaining a clean licence.
×
×
  • Create New...