Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. Yep, Moped snd I saw that one on the way home after Sunday lunch. Was obeying the speed limit when we saw it.
  2. I think your next purchase should a socket set!
  3. Nah, don't like it. Think it looked better original. And, cos we're friends, I'll help you fix that ghastly interior by swapping it for mine. Just because I care. We can do it the same time we're swapping your smoothed front bumper over with mine, cos OEM looks better there as well. Everything happens for a reason mate. And there's a reason why you're wrapping contact couldn't manage to wrap something that many DIYers have. The reason can be seen above. I won't bother asking which you prefer
  4. Hello and So, what Zed you got? Any pics? We like pics....
  5. Colour of car and reg No! Name and shame
  6. Thumbs up and cool emoticon from me Lyndz, look good
  7. 14N

    My Zed

×
×
  • Create New...