Jump to content

14N

Moderators
  • Posts

    6,196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 14N

  1. I'd say they were M6 and approx 10mm long. IIRC. Although I don't think the length is critical.
  2. How about a bit of DIY? You can get the gaiters (assuming that's what you mean by covers) off eBay for about £15 the pair. If you can't get silver, recolour then yourself, it's easy enough. Silver kick plates - just paint the ones ya got. Covers for switches - wrap 'em Then step back and admire your work
  3. Good man I'll send you a PM soon
  4. Wasn't me that had the success (not in this thread), it was Toothy. But as you're picking your coat up anyway.....
  5. Dammit! Why did I pick orange? Why didn't I go red or blue like 'normal' people?
  6. Can't help but wonder, why, with a budget of £35k, is he restricted to only having one car? £20k and £15k would get him 2 very nice (but different) cars and probably tick all boxes.
  7. I think he means the centre cubby above the HU Matt.
  8. ^^ ^^ Cheers Papa Smurf! It looks like it's got a similar number of holes in it too Leak update: I think I've found where it's coming from, but typically, we've not had any rain since I started investigating The carpet is still pulled back and the seat out as the car has been drying in the sunshine and all the sponge etc under the carpet is now dry again. I'll be giving 'The Boat' a good soaking the weekend and hopefully the inside will stay dry this time. Watch this space. (Cross your fingers for me too).
  9. Worth a pop http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/87071-breaking350zs-all-parts-available-cms/
  10. All very similar colours, it is hard to tell them apart at times
  11. 14N

    Mini GTR

    I've just watched the video again And frankly, I'm shocked and appalled. There's no sign of a second bucket when she's cleaning the General Lee, she appears to be only using one bucket. If she thinks she's coming anywhere near my Zed in that bikini, covered in soapy suds and only one bucket, she can just turn around and go back to Hazzard.
  12. 14N

    Mini GTR

  13. So what was found and/or done to try rectify the suspension issues? I remember your recent post where you mention the creaking over speed bumps and things like the drop links and banana arms were suggested as points for investigation. The car was still under warranty at the time - so what happened?
  14. 14N

    Nismo Front Bumper

    I'll get some pics of my bumper at the weekend and ask in the 'What it's worth' thread, as I'm really not sure. Leave it with me
  15. 14N

    My Zed

×
×
  • Create New...