Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. You'll get no compo, but as mentioned, you can cancel and get your money back and use someone else. Personally I'd get it picked up tomorrow because @*!# happens.
  2. £20 cheaper?
  3. From what I hear the SJ4000 is a better camera for half the price.
  4. Go et20 all round if they are available and fit 245/40/18 and 265/40/18's
  5. I've flown to numerous European destinations with RyanAir and anything over 90 minutes gets very uncomfortable. I'm not super tall, I'm just over 6 foot, but even I have zero legroom and have to put my legs in the other half side just so I don't get DVT! Allocated seating is a must on all flights, the amount of times I've seen people nearly in tears because their young family is about to get split up. Regarding their on time flight record, it would be hard to be late when they allocate 2½ hours for a 90 minute flight that almost always takes off 30 minutes late. Like many others, if I can avoid them, I will, but unfortunately more often than not they're the only option!
  6. KyleR

    car cover

    You posted this in the insurance section for some reason, thats why no one responded for so long.
  7. She's not a journalist, she's a space filler Isn't that what all journalists are?
  8. Your MOT must be valid when the new tax comes into affect, not when you actually tax it. Does that change anything?
  9. Perfect example as to why females shouldn't be in automotive journalism!
  10. I'd love a go in the e92. Be good to compare the 2 beasts and see if the HP difference is noticeable or not and if the chassis differences and lighter weight of the M3 changes things up much.
  11. I'm off to beat that on GT6
  12. What you got left Kyle? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Carbon fibre Top Secret diffuser, Nismo style V2 carbon bumper, Summit strut brace, rear clear indicators, door handles, speaker covers, halo's for Iron Man mod, wiring harness for fitting Alpine head unit and a bush for the banana bar
  13. KyleR

    Springs

    I had 30mm spring and I scraped on speedbumps...
  14. KyleR

    Door cards

    Don't worry about the dash, it's no different between years. Unless you mean the centre console, in which case the lower section is different, but it won't ruin the look of you don't have this.
  15. Still need them here for MOT discs.
  16. Didn't you sign it over to the dealer? Like a receipt? Chances are the car hasn't been sold yet and is therefore still in your name, I think. When I bought my latest car, the V5 was still in the name of the previous owner who traded it in a number of months ago.
  17. Never seen one on nearly 3 years on here, so any day now i expect
  18. The reason they do this is the same reason why you previously didn't get your full remaining months back when you returned your tax disc. They will argue admin costs as someone still has to hit the button to give you your cash back.
  19. Look great BTW the UK cars have amber DRLs too I'd be interested to see if these can be adjusted to the left as well as a bit down and I wouldn't be worrying too much about the beam pattern so long as the highest point is lower than the limit.
  20. Not everybody uses the bluetooth adapter, and if you can get a extra £50 in your pocket then why not remove it, does not add any more to the vehicle when selling. Not everybody uses the spare wheel, but seeing as it's part of the car, I'd like to think it comes with it. Not even in the same league. What hassle trying to sell a spare wheel for the zed.....that would be noticed by anybody viewing the car. The Bluetooth adapter is not a main running part of the car. What Nissan should of done is have it built in with the head unit, this would make life much easier. Next you will quote, The spare is not a main running part of the car or any car either. Most new cars don't have them because they tend to lie in the boot and never get used but the owners until the point at which the tyre is fubar from age and needs binned. But I do agree that it should have been built into the HU, but I still maintain that removing parts of the car when selling is wrong and anyone who does so, I hope you get stung in the same way with some future car.
  21. I've seen it in the flesh, it's a nice car, however I know its been in this country for at least 2 years. so how Abbey Motorsport have been looking after it in another country I have no idea.
  22. Just take your time driving there and you'll be fine
×
×
  • Create New...