Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. IMO it doesn't matter which side the blind corner is if it means someone won't be able to have a clear view to avoid the pulled over car safely. I don't think I explained correctly in my last post, you'll need the OEM mirror in full. If it's a bit cracked it'll probably be fine, but the carbon covers need a complete OEM mirror to attach to.
  2. KyleR

    Newbie Sorry!

    Better is subjective...
  3. I hope you smacked your brother around the jaw?! Thats a down right lack of resect for other peoples property to start stabbing buttons in anger because he's too incapable of looking down to his right.
  4. KyleR

    Newbie Sorry!

    Check out the JDM section.
  5. Carbon covers attach to the rear of the mirror unit, it would be very difficult to fit them without. Cops should have told the driver they pulled over to move to a safe spot, as after a blind corner is not.
  6. If stupid people all have their licences revoked as some of you are calling for, then this forum would have quite a few less members
  7. Thats not the case, what you're thinking about is something different. What your are talking about is det which destroys 350z engines. Overfuelling causes this, unburnt fuel hits the exhaust and basically catches fire in the exhaust. You can do this by retarding timing also. No, I'm talking about the pops and cracks on the over run. Back firing is of course caused by over fueling, but I'm assuming the OP has used the incorrect term.
  8. At the risk of sounding rude, those items haven't got a strike through them because it looks cool
  9. haha i've been offered about £650 for the M6 for a year
  10. Any new year offers to consider?
  11. Any new year offers for this stuff?
  12. All this protection coating stuff is useless for the price. The kits cost about £50, which isn't that bad if you want to do it yourself, but you'll get better results buying your own products and looking after the car.
  13. KyleR

    370Z Nismo

    I seen a 2015 Nismo sitting in Nissan Belfast when I was having a nosey at all the other cars I can't afford, absolutely stunning motor, it looks a lot better in the flesh than the pictures. Pretty sure it was one of the guys who work there who owns it, the reg was familiar to me.
  14. Depends where you drill the holes.
  15. I heard of a similar problem with HSD's, but there was only one hole and it barely dropped the car at all, so buyers would drill their own holes to mount them. Looks like HSD have tried and failed to rectify the situation.
  16. KyleR

    LEGO!

    That's quite the Tecnics collection there, I love the digger!
  17. These video's annoy me. The officer(s) are only trying to do their job. If you're acting suspicious, speeding or committing another sort of offence, they're gonna want to speak to you in order to keep the rest of us safe. These pricks on their high horses need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
  18. That looks great, however 245 is the minimum tyre size for a 9.5" rim and also the preferred choice for the 350
  19. Not sure.. what would you recommend? Open to suggestions! Im planning to go to the wheel specialist Farnham tomorrow.. Standard suspension? Yes Do you plan on lowering in the future? Potentially yes Ok, then I'd suggest you go for 265/40 rears, 245/40 front. The usual for 10.5" rims in 275 but because of the aggressive offset of the rear wheels, I think you'll need a little more stretch than normal. You'll get away without rolling the arches until you lower it I think, but lets just hope they fit over the callipers for now There are people more clued in than I am with regards to wheel/tyre combo's on the 350, so wait until one of them come along to confirm
  20. Not sure.. what would you recommend? Open to suggestions! Im planning to go to the wheel specialist Farnham tomorrow.. Standard suspension? Yes Do you plan on lowering in the future?
  21. Not sure.. what would you recommend? Open to suggestions! Im planning to go to the wheel specialist Farnham tomorrow.. Standard suspension?
  22. May need a bit of an arch roll with the rears and/or a bit of stretch on the tyres. Love the wheels, hopefully they'll work out better than the last Cosmis wheels we saw on here
  23. KyleR

    LEGO!

    4 hours flat finished the Mini Cooper, despite being about the same size/piece count as the 8 hour VW camper. It was so much easier because the bags were numbered and therefore only had to rummage around in 1/3 of the pieces at a time to find that elusive 1x1. Some great wee details on this one, including the dials and radio on the dash as well as a handbrake and moveable seats for access into the back. I do think the steering wheel is a little oversized for the model, but who cares The boot is great, just enough room for the picnic basket and bottle of water, plus the false floor under which is the spare wheel So thats all my LEGO models built until I source another Tower Bridge, although I have the Back to the Future set and Exo Suit upstairs which are both LEGO Ideas sets, so I think I'm just going to keep them safe and sealed and hope they become collectors items
  24. May I ask where you heard that?
×
×
  • Create New...