Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Have you got Alezan leather? If you do, don't get orange belts!
  2. I'm about to highlight my pedantic nature... Polish is not a finisher and you do not put polish on a car. You use it to polish the car and then wipe it off, if you are leaving it on the car, you're doing it wrong.
  3. Surely it's £45 + postage as per the email?
  4. My point is that BT TV is no comparison to Sky. Maybe Virgin, I don't now, never looked at it because they don't cover my area.
  5. Thats just adding a halo, nothing like the Iron Man.
  6. I just set up the 'best' BT TV package which comes in at about £20 cheaper than Sky, but only has 20% of the channels that Sky has. No comparison IMO
  7. How much does this cost? Any photos of work you have carried out? Can you remove the orange reflectors? Can't do Iron Man on your headlights, 06+ only.
  8. The only way you can have them supplied is for you to buy another set of headlights and then send them off to get modified.
  9. So, what you're saying is, the board developers are working on it?
  10. From my experience of LIDL stuff, this will be far from a rebranded Karcher and most likely won't meet the specs its advertised with.
  11. Close, some pre facelifts are in the higher bracket. The RevUp was only released after the tax hike.
  12. Is tagging members in posts a possibility? For example if I want to bring something to another member or traders attention I could simply type @KyleR for example and they'd get a notification that I've tagged them. Currently the only way to do this is to copy the link and PM it to the member and lets face it, I can't be bothered doing that
  13. on the back box? couldn't see any when i looked at earlier!I have scorpion back box ! Just to add:is the shield visible at all from underneath the car ? Didn't know you had changed the exhaust
  14. Check the heat shield
  15. Bumper clips - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-UNIVERSAL-Push-Fit-Plastic-Rivet-Clips-Honda-Mazda-Nissan-fit-10mm-Hole-/270941918685?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_205&hash=item3f156595dd As for the bolts, just take it out and take note of the measurements and then eBay them.
  16. Nail hit on the head! The non facelift lens will fit perfectly on the facelift unit
  17. Ouch.... 370z or big mods? BMW M6
  18. I agree mate, unfortunately you've just been subjected to a bit of the typical "this is what I do, so it's best" rubbish. Different strokes for different folks and all that gibberish. For what it's worth, my motor has me £13.5k in debt
  19. If it was the actual shell of the cats you'd hear it. The car would sound like @*!#! lol
  20. Dip'um
  21. Most finance companies will lend you the money for any car, be it 2 or 20 years old, but these "bad credit" companies place stupid stipulations on the car. A couple of years ago my credit rating was less than perfect when I found a great deal on a very low mileage GT3 kitted 996. The only companies I could find to offer me the money for a car had ridiculous limits on age, mileage, engine size and number of cylinders.
  22. By a MONTH
  23. They'll be fine. I've seen big brand ones cheaper on sale.
  24. a2orry appears to be correct, it'll be the heat shields. So just ignore the advisory and buy the Cobra
  25. Looks like you're contacting car loan companies for those with bad credit. I don't know if you have bad credit or not, but if you don't, you're safer just getting a loan.
×
×
  • Create New...