Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. That's a good idea, I wonder if they do long enough ones for 19s. I'll have a look when I get home or on my break
  2. Kumho KU39's have cone recommended to me so I'm gonna play Guinea pig and give them a go. They're supposed to be a bit better in the wet than the fk453 falkens and on par in the dry and for a bit cheaper too. I think the trade off is tyre wear, might only get about 12-15k outta them, but for me that's 3 years... The stubby is pretty mandatory, it's like the common cold of zeditus :-L
  3. I like the nismo skirts but there are better looking front and rear ends, problem is getting all to match and not look like bassetts dolly mixtures.
  4. It might be a little marmite, but don't know until I try it, the nuts might be enough. Anyway that won't be getting done until the kit is fitted and painted with a few matching orange accents. We'll see what I end up with, it's just an idea at the moment, nuts are 100%.
  5. Going on a black 04, looking to source some orange lug nuts in a few weeks and the possibility of having the fine rim around the edge painted in a nice metallic dark orange.
  6. Another side effect being, going mad trying to decide if it's best to go Nismo kit style or something more unique! Ride height will be driving me nuts too, need to sort out some springs or coilovers in the near future before thinking too much about lips and bumpers.
  7. Stage one has officially set in! Side effects? New matt bronze Rota Grids courtesy of Mitz at Cougar Store. Excellent service as always mate. Front 19x9.5 Rear 19x10.5 Tyres are arriving with the fitter tomorrow hopefully and should have them on for Saturday. Any recommendations to treat them with to aid cleaning/reduce the amount of brake dust/dirt that builds up? Kyle
  8. Typo I'm sure - 245/35/19 - 275/35/19
  9. I want!! But just splashed out for other new stuff too!
  10. KyleR

    Boot rams

    I bought and fitted the updated sgs ones last week, one nearly holds the boot up on its own. They look much thinner than the oem ones but do the job we'll, so far. I've no spoiler as of yet fitted, but have a carbon nismo v1 style to fit, hopefully they'll last.
  11. Actually, I just checked Parkers, they have an early 07 HR listed as £8950ish for "private good". Not miles away from this one...
  12. It's the first HR I've seen over here whether for sake or otherwise, maybe the dealer doesn't know what he has?
  13. Hands off its mine lol No really, it's about 40 miles from me and I've been thinking about it too instead of spending X amount on my 04.
  14. Unfortunately nothing I can do myself then. Thanks Alex
  15. Sorry or taking a while to reply, was swapping the boot struts out since it stopped raining or 5 minutes. Engine running Alex, never attempted to turn the steering without power. Should I see if I can get it to happen with ignition off?
  16. Yes Alex, stationary but turning the steering wheel to the right, I probably should have mentioned that in the original post :face palm:
  17. Hey, I've read loads about people's suspension knocking when on uneven surfaces, going over ramps etc etc, but my problem is a little different but may or may not be the same cause. When stationary/traveling very very slowly, I get a single clunk/ knock from the front end, I believe the drivers side. Reading about others problems, everyone tells them banana bar or drop links, however this is for a slightly different problem that I can't seem to find mentioned on the forum. To me instinct tells me something loose, but has anyone any idea what it could be? Thanks Kyle
  18. I noticed this too, kind of annoying that you can't just turn the ESP back on without having to restart the car.
  19. Is it tacky? Yes Does it work? Yes Companies don't tend to waste too much money if they can help it. Hiring models costs money and if it wasn't boosting sales to some extent then they wouldn't do it. It may be a bit skanky or tacky, but it draws your attention for one reason or the other.
  20. To be fair, £82.50 is a good price, they cost £65-75 second hand.
  21. Oops, my head got confused with another thread. Ignore the previous post lol
  22. Fronts are the same 8 inches, Rays are 8.5 at the rear, standards are 8.
  23. What wheels are you running on?
  24. Stock are +30mm
  25. I asked the same on the US Facebook and they said it's just plug and play. A few of the guys there have done it.
×
×
  • Create New...