Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I'm slowly but surely getting the GF to understand, she even wants me to sign her up to a drifting class coming up soon :O
  2. I think the whole deal with these like's pictures is to make a few quid, I believe Facebook like youtube, are now paying for massive numbers of likes or views on the sites. Kid will never get a GT-R but he may make a few hundred bucks for writing out a sign.
  3. If I didn't have a service and mot coming this month I'd have it off you.
  4. Doesnt it also have JDM front light due to the black bit at the bottom, that suggest import to me or at the least the front lights have been changed for ebay cheapys for some reason.
  5. Thanks Alex I'm gonna get a guy to try repair the first 2mm of thread or whack it off as there's about 5-6mm spare when the nuts on tomorrow, if that doesn't work ill give you a shout tomorrow night
  6. Thanks Keyser, ill leave her jacked up until I can get it sorted just incase
  7. Hi very quick one, I just stuffed up the thread in my N/S/F droplink so I can't get the nut back on, is it safe to remove the droplink completely and still drive until I get a new one? Kyle
  8. "IF" being the operative word there. I would buy all original if I could too, but I can't, so copies it is unfortunately,
  9. Poor offset isnt a bad thing really, a good offset depends on the width of the rim, e.g. 9.5" front and 10.5" rear both with offsets of 20 will make the wheel pretty much flush with the arches, which is the look most people want. The standard wheels are 8" front and rear (Rays have 8.5" rears) with offsets of 30, meaning to get the wheels sitting flush you need 25mm spacer on the rear and 20mm on the front. So basically a poor offset means you need a spacer for them to fit perfectly. The look bad because around the rim of the wheel you can see what in my opinion is too much of the part of the tyre thats supposed to seat onto the rim to make a good seal. I have 10.5" rears with 275 tyres and 245 tyres on my 9.5" fronts and I can see a little of that seated part of the tyre due to stretch, but yours looks like what I would imagine mine would look like with a 245 tyre on the rear, i.e., way too much stretch! Jack the car up and take one of the rears off and clean up the inside, it should say somewhere what size the wheels are on a sticker
  10. Don't worry about it, it's not your fault, you tried to rectify the situation by doing the right thing.
  11. Obviously being for the 370 it doesnt apply to me, but £4k for a couple of bumpers and side skirts is daylight robbery in my opinion. Lots of performance companies massively over price they're products. I'm tired of seeing a nice lip for the 350 only to find out it cost over £500, FOR A FRIGGING LIP! Or the Top Secret diffuser which is about £1300 and replica's are literally half the price. I understand there is an amount of R&D involved and thats stacks the price up a bit, but then I look at RT and the work that went into they're under tray and they're selling it for £300. Fair enough its fiberglass and not CF, like the TS diffuser, but thats not 4 times the cost to produce. I believe if manufactures charged more reasonable prices then people would be more likely to save up a bit longer to buy the real deal, rather than buy knock offs. I personally would rather pay around £1000-£1500 on an authentic kits than £500ish on an eBay replica. But because an authentic kit costs over £2k for most good makes, I and others are stuck trying to find the best price vs quality replica kit for under a grand. Another example is the Mines CF lip, over £600 but there are perfect replicas around for about £300, I know which i'd choose. I can only stress how much we need traders like you to continue supplying aero parts. I've never heard a bad word about fit and quality of any parts supplied by any of the traders here, replica or otherwise. We need you guys to help us make our cars truly our own without having to remortgage! I love you guys
  12. Nice Ginger and beautiful picture
  13. They do look a little funky Is rthere any chance you can get us a pic from the the other angle, ie, behind the the wheel looking along the side of the car so we can see the stretch of the tyre etc?
  14. Legend! Looking forward to seeing them.
  15. Well done being bothered to do the Plenum yourself, most wouldnt bother Cars looking really well, I like the look of the bonnet with the HR bulge + vents
  16. The more i look at that the more I like it. It seems to give the car a longer sleeker look
  17. If you can't find it he will hopefully have one for you, ready to go sameday/nextday
  18. Isn't the 330D a bit of a boat when it comes to corners compared to the Zed?
  19. Needs spacers
  20. If you hit "more reply options" under the reply box is an upload section where you can attach pix
  21. No idea why the pix didnt work, looks like you tried to copy and paste or something... Try again please using the upload feature at the bottom
  22. Whoohoooo any word on when or if you'll be going over? Robbie said you might pop over for launch week?
  23. I bet number 3 just hopped out of the car and went shopping as if nothing happened!
  24. I agree about Kimberly, she's slowing overtaking Cheryl as the group hottie, and atleast I can understand what she says
×
×
  • Create New...