Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I got the OEMS With about 4-5mm hankook ventus v12 on, but of course would need to post from NI.
  2. After the rear camber adjustment bolts if they're not all seized up mate
  3. My money's on rear wheel alignment
  4. How are these coming along Ian? I'd like an orange one if you can squeeze my name in
  5. CS price is for the pair. I got these not long ago, good piece of kit, but I suggest you buy an extra pair of the bolts at the same time as I'm guessing like me, you'll have to cut the camber bolts off, meaning you'll need to use the toe bolts from this kit to fit the arms and your toe will be left out.
  6. KyleR

    identifying exhaust

    Almost certainly a custom exhaust going by the clamps used in the centre and the generic looking back boxes? Is it loud?
  7. KyleR

    Brake pedal feel

    It's as if the first touch lifts the anchor, the second launches it at the nearest tree lol
  8. I have two kids . . . one is 6'4" and the other is 6'2 and still growing. When he was 10 he went in a 911 and said is was the most uncomfortable car he has ever had the pleasure of being in the back of. Take Ekona, he's going on a jolly round Europe for a week or so, just him (don't think the mrs is going) and he's taking the back seats out . . dont think thats to save weight In this situation you buy a second Zed and convoy everywhere To be honest it's only because my wife actually got into and came out in my zed today for the first time ever, told her I deserve a newer version, I have a 13year old boy who is a joint owner "yup true" so it's ours,,, She then went on about how we could not go out as a family and that she would be happy in the back seats etc. Kept closing her eyes every time I gave it some beans, I'm sooo cruel, but how can you resist when your on an airfield road lol. Hmmm I can see her point, but I can't think of anything along the lines of the Zed with a proper back seat, especially something your son would like. I was thinking an XK Jaaaag, but it's a different beast to the Zed and your son probably wont be too interested. Does it have to be something newer and lower mileage than the Zed?
  9. Is the +2 for kids? If it is you don't need to worry about leg room, plus if you wanted good sized rear seats you'd buy a 4 seater, not 2+2. As for the 911, don't worry about age and mileage too much, they run forever and eat up the miles, plus its a 911, most couldn't tell the difference between a 2001 and a 2007. Did I mention it's a 911?
  10. I think Will was given a few weeks ban to cool off after saying some things he shouldn't have at the wrong person, came back and proceeded to moan about getting banned and was subsequently given a further 3 month ban or similar Anyway, good luck with the car mate, the red looks much better in the flesh after seeing a few.
  11. KyleR

    Brake pedal feel

    I call it the "double tap". Turns the progressiveness into an anchor!
  12. So you'll have 13-14K to spend for a 2+2 preferably. There is only one answer... 911!
  13. Only people to answer that question is Adrian Flux themselves, send them a PM.
  14. Isn't that illegal?
  15. Full set for the engine bay of orange bolts or are they odds and ends?
  16. You'll still need to cut a hole for the wiring tho, as the 350Z emblem is stuck into the recess. Plus, the OP will need to fill the indicator hole on the other side True, but it'll still look good from one side lol
  17. KyleR

    Brake pedal feel

    Exactly! I hate the on off brakes in other cars. I jump into the other halfs one series or my dads new Astra estate thing and I nearly go through the windscreen at every junction or traffic lights!
  18. Or buy the 370z indicators which are integrated into the Z emblem I believe. No drilling, no filing, no mess...
  19. KyleR

    Brake pedal feel

    I'm pretty sure that how the Brembos should feel. They are progressive, rather than 0 or 100% on with other cars I have driven, the Brembos you can feel and choose how much you want to use the brakes. Either that or we all have air in them
  20. I'm sure I've read before on here that they are different and looking on eBay etc, the kits are different prices, Brembo being nearly twice as expensive as the imports.
  21. Alex used to supply these, maybe give him a shout?
  22. Quite common, mine does it from time to time into 6th. It's the synchromesh and it needs replaced, £500 upwards
  23. What?! no Japspeed
  24. It's a 2007 temper orange HR with 30k, he'd easily get £10.5 for it.
  25. That's BBK's dream iron man look
×
×
  • Create New...