Rt - would it cost significantly more to have hexis etc make a different colour to what they already advertise? I'd be looking an extremely dark purple, almost black, but colour change to the darkest purple that you posted.
Is a nice car, bit overpriced. Regarding the leather, it's possible and has happened before. I swapped to that Alezan leather from my black/charcoal, but I bought the Alezan seats first then sold the black on.
I've been on this forum since feb 2012 and I've seen 1 pair of HFCs cone up second hand so don't hold your breath, same with spacers but not much money to be saved second hand so get one from wasso in a snazzy colour
Sometimes you have to heat them up to get them to pass, pretty easy on the mainland with your mot system where you can take the car for a blast and check the levels once you get back.