Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Is she? Is she REALLY finished?
  2. Looking good, now you need some side skirts or diffusers and she's done
  3. Nice shoes
  4. Not sure about the rears, but I'm pretty sure the front brembos are bigger pads.
  5. Try drive a RWD car like an Evo and this is what you get. Looks like he got bummed by a telegraph pole.
  6. I agree that it was a bit worrying when the whole thing went tits up due to the tsunami, but I don't buy into conspiracy theories, especially if it's one which suggests that the Japanese government is covering up this mess which puts the whole world at serious and imminent danger. What a load of crap!
  7. If it's just water then it's probably catching somewhere instead of draining when it's been raining. The only fluids in the car are brake and clutch fluid, oil, petrol, washer fluid and coolant, so there is nowhere to lose water from. Put a bowl under where it's coming from to collect it, then you should be able to inspect which fluid it is or if it's rain water.
  8. Both great prices for the mileage. I'm pretty sure i've seen those pictures of the Azure before, so yea, members car. Time to do a little digging
  9. I really can't understand why some people are having fitting problems, I've never heard of it No, mines a UK but I don't think that would make a difference because there are people running the same sizes on imports too. Where abouts are you, maybe someone close would be willing to let you 'see if the shoe fits'? If you click the link at the bottom of my posts to view my build thread, there will be some more pictures
  10. Niiiice, nice way to invest £800 (?) in a zed
  11. This is the aforementioned sizes in a Rota Grid Drift.
  12. Return the lot of them and get 9.5" et 20 front and 10.5" et 20 rear from one of our traders, the price will be better and they'll be the perfect fit. Pretty much everyone on here runs those sizes/offsets and not one person (as far as I know) has had a negative thing to say about it.
  13. reset the trip computer and one of the odometers, then when you get it back you'll know how far it was driven and how it was driven going by the mpg read out?
  14. My cousin and I had all these and various vans etc...
  15. That is both what I wanted to hear and didn't want to hear!! Thank you Which part is bad news? If your at about 185k on that engine, I think you'll be lucky to get about 235ish at the wheels, a remap may bring it up to about 250. Of course there are unicorns within the Zed world. Some have had basic breather mods such as an exhaust and a filter and had over 300 at the wheels which is remarkable, others which plenum spacers etc have only seen up to stock number or lower. Every car is different and maybe about 1% of Zed owners (350's) know exactly how the car has been driven because the rest of us bought second hand. The harder its driven the more power it loses, the longer its driven the more power it loses. I haven't got the UpRev yet, but it's certainly high on my list due to what i've heard from people on here. The Zed is the most powerful car i've owned and the best to drive, so I can only imagine how great it'll be after a new mapping Ref the fuel debate crap: I don't think anyone has mentioned anything negative about 97 ron, it's perfectly acceptable, and I have no idea why the Zed can't detect knock over 3500/5000 rpm, whichever it is, but apparently thats how it is I'm not taking the chance for the sake of £5 a month.
  16. Just a case if bending the hanger a bit. Since the last one was like that too, I'd guess the mount is a bit bent, but easier to bend the hanger down a touch.
  17. Looks more like a ccfl tube inside the housing than led to me, but yea, it's just a light, now you have to find the switch
  18. The wheels are a bit ugly and they'll poke out about an inch and a half more than flush fitting rotas. You'd need the VS wide arch kit for these!
  19. The only ones that annoy me are threads titled "HELP!!" I then have to click in to see what's up and if I can help (not likely ) where as, if the total was titled "correctly" I'd know already if I have the foggiest or not.
  20. I bloody love that game!!!
  21. Ultimate Troll
  22. Trust me, the extra £200 per year for tax is worth it if you get yourself a nice HR (07+ with twin intakes and bulge bonnet) or a late 06 with uprated interior, bumper, lights and 20 more ponies
  23. This has got a bit silly now. The seller is clearly a bit of a wheeler dealer, so what? He bought the car a few weeks back for an excellent price and is trying to sell at a profit. From the previous eBay ad, the car looked well looked after and appeared to be being sold by a genuine person. This guy who sold it a few weeks back is the one who has been looking after it, using it, servicing it etc etc, not the wheeler dealer. You have an option to cancel, you have an agreed price, go look at the car as if it was just an advert on Autotrader. If you like it and it's sound, then buy it, if it's not, walk away. There is no point what so ever walking away at this point as the seller has done nothing wrong. He isn't trying to get more money out of you when he mentioned the other bidder, he simply said something like, "thats fine, if you don't take it I have someone else to buy it." He would actually be happy if you dropped out, because if you did, he'd make another £100. So don't run scared because of what everyone here is saying. Go look at the thing, it's most likely perfectly fine. The VQ35DE engine is pretty solid, so if there is anything wrong with it, you'll probably know it.
  24. I think standard sizes for JDM 17's are 225/50 and 235/50. Someone may be along soon to correct me.
  25. I think they are geared to hit about 175ish at 7500 RPM, but you'll need a very long road and a few more ponies to get there.
×
×
  • Create New...