Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Oh wait, I just remembered the best colour on GM, bronze
  2. GM is a tough colour. Silver is too close, white doesn't suit it and black just makes the wheels disappear. I think i'd go for the silver/smoked chrome out of those options, though.
  3. Awesome mate Glad to finally see them on
  4. 24 hours is too long and you know it. Get them up now!
  5. Stick them up for £500, or I could give you £200 and you'll be rid of
  6. If you take the bumper off you may find that there are actually marks in the FG where the holes need drilled
  7. I'm pretty sure if that occurred in the first year of ownership it would result in a CAT D.
  8. For me the age would be relevant, too. If 90k was done in 2-3 years it would probably put me off and i'd be looking at one of the 30k-ers. If there were plenty of pictures and details on the repair and it was one of those first year write offs with minor damage, I may be inclined to save £8k and take the Cat-D.
  9. KyleR

    Hill start

    My parents Astra has it, it doesn't seem to hold me back when I'm moving off whilst on an incline at all. I just drive as I normally do and ignore it, however, it does stop that slight roll back. I'm sure all manufacturer systems are different and I've not driven a 370Z so I can't really comment on it's system.
  10. Yup, a guy in the US photoshopped it a few days ago and posted it on the FB group. Looks awesome!
  11. KyleR

    350z leather seats

    You may get very very lucky and find some import leathers without any of the electrics.
  12. No, its because I have owned two whole cars with D2's fitted, albeit not for long, and can think of 4 off the top of my head Ive driven. Ive also owned HSD, Tein, HKS, Apex, Apexi, Bilstein and Boge coilovers and driven cars on just about everything else. Unlike a lot of people I dont make comments without prior experience, I was running coilovers (and into drifting actually) before Driftworks existed anyway. As for the other comments, for the third time topmounts are available without coilovers and will adjust camber for about a fifth of the price, and lowering a car to achieve more camber is about as advanced as letting air out of the tyres to get lower ride height. Ah ha, I forgot you mentioned that before.
  13. Don't some coilovers come with camber adjustable top mounts?
  14. Was the Zed for the first 18 months or so. Now we use this…
  15. KyleR

    Y pipe to Scorpion

    Not issues as such, you may lose 1 hp, though
  16. I think those of you defending the idea to downgrade the front brakes are missing the main point. It's not that they'll be smaller and slightly less effective than the Brembo's. It's that they'll be smaller and less effective than the rear Brembo's which I presume will be staying on the car. This could throw the braking bias way too much to rear and may actually cause an accident.
  17. 6 bolts, 2 nuts
  18. I presume you've already contacted Tarmac?
  19. The tyres you want are 245/35/19 and 275/35/19. Dont worry about what anyone else says, we're right As for wheels to fit, as others have said, the width is only one part of the fitment, there's is also the offset and spoke design. So unless you give links to the wheels we can help no further. However you're talking about et40 wheels at the moment. They may squeeze in with JDM callipers, but they will look @*!#!
  20. Sounds like they just replaced the window motor and didn't perform the reset procedure afterwards. They're also talking rubbish about the motor making the rattles. Of your window was working they've just robbed you of £300, sorry.
  21. What Cs said However, you currently have the wrong tyre size on your fronts. Should be 225/45/18.
  22. KyleR

    tyres

    As has been said, money no object, MPSS, however if you want to spend half their price, get the Kumho KU39's.
  23. It's fine to drive, it'll just sound a little weird. If it's only a little blow it'll sound like there a lawnmower under the car, if it's a big blow the car will sound awesome
  24. You're car is stunning in the flesh Richard, you're obviously looking after it very well.
  25. Similar happened to me. Girlfriends neighbours kid loves the 350's. Knows then from need for speed and gran turismo etc. So I took him for a wee spin around town one day where we bumped into an r33 GTST. The wee man loved it. Really made his day
×
×
  • Create New...