Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Seeing as it's a nova, probably not I didnt even notice it said Corsa not Nova....what a tool!
  2. "The fastest naturally aspirated Opel Corsa in the WORLD" Not sure if thats a good thing or not?!
  3. 13:30ish today! I am rocking the Rays now so you might not have noticed me ...
  4. So that's what a 500bhp Z with no grip is like.....same as a 300bhp one with grip Look forward to seeing it bud
  5. Negative offset....ouch!
  6. Import and auto buddy with not very tasteful mods (IMO) so probably priced about right!
  7. 370Ad

    350z wanted GT pref

    Wahey looks nice!
  8. When I got pulled three years ago for an illegal plate I got let off the fine as I was carrying legal ones in the car and could apply them there and then. Not sure if he was just being nice!
  9. Are you talking about the GT4 wheels? They weigh a lot! The Rays are forged...probably why
  10. That is worrying!
  11. That interior was definitely POVerty spec!
  12. 370Ad

    350z wanted GT pref

    If I see anything pop up locally I will let you know mate. I am just off A4 near Theale.
  13. 370Ad

    So... MPG

    300-320 miles out of £70-80 quid of super is what I normally get. That is pretty much all local driving. It gets worse over winter too
  14. Don't maxxis make drift tyres?! Seems apt for the Z! What model are they buddy?
  15. If we can get it under 100 I will be in! Xmas present time 1. Longsh07 2. NeilMH 3. 350Ad 4. 5.
  16. Paisley Freight offer delivery for just over 30 quid. Might help you get a wider audience bud! Rays look in great condition!
  17. 370Ad

    350z wanted GT pref

    The DE model (04-06) has the most torque BTW mate...not by a lot but it doesn't get better the newer you go unfortunately. Good luck with your hunt
  18. 370Ad

    HR Y-pipe on DE

    Can I ask why?! Wouldn't an aftermarket DE one be a better choice?
  19. Brilliant! He can drive ...
  20. Is it a DE model as the sat nav is shocking so I wouldn't worry too much! You can retrofit a car computer if that's your thing
  21. I don't think I have ever seen a none GT in anything other than the DE!
  22. 370Ad

    Tyres

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225-45-R-18-91V-Bridgestone-Potenza-RE050A-Part-Worn-Tyres-2254518-x2-4-5mm-/190936978626?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&fits=Tyre+Width%3A225%7CAspect+Ratio%3A45%7CDiameter%3A18&hash=item2c74bb14c2
  23. Can't really see but is that the gulf colours on the rear?!
  24. Yeah man loved it. 5 quid for a sausage sandwich/tea and the rest for free...bargain
×
×
  • Create New...