Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Welcome! MPG round town will be about 20-22. On average I get 25-26. On a run 30+ if you stick to the speed limit
  2. Welcome! Can't wait for summer wheel time myself
  3. Whats up with the car mate?
  4. Not 100% on the 370z but don't think you can unless you lock the car then climb out the window Would have to be a fancy clifford (other makes available ) alarm again!
  5. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Meguiars-Gold-Class-Leather-Cleaner-Conditioner-Restores-Original-Suppleness-/220960684237?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item33724878cd Works wonders on mine!
  6. Knew it wouldn't take long at that price!
  7. Congrats mate!
  8. What a load of old rubbish! Yes Norton use to be very resource hogging but that's only because it was a decent AV. It is a lot better on performance now and is still the number one AV voted by Gartner who actually know what they are talking about.
  9. Pictures sell a car mate and TBH yours are not great. Borrow a decent camera and take a set in a nice location and I am sure it will sell quicker
  10. CAT B or A repair and the DVLA found out?!!
  11. Yep fine for the 370
  12. Cheap!!! This will be gone very quickly
  13. There is also Norton 360 which is similar to NIS but has other features too....check it out and drop me a PM if you like the sound of it Norton 360 - http://uk.norton.com/360/
  14. Can't beat Symantec for actual protection! Gartner Magic Quadrant:
  15. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350-Z-3-5-Exedy-3-Piece-Clutch-Kit-Inc-Bearing-/301022059565?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4616501c2d £258 delivered for Exedy clutch kit.
  16. I was tempted mate but I think I am going to look for an already modded 313 from one of our fine members on here. Your too far, its too standard unfortunately
  17. Splitter, side skirts, show N go and rear spats!
  18. The Scooby is obliterated! Love it how the eyewitness knew it had NOS?!
  19. Decat/cold weather related. Jez sorted the problem!
  20. Funky Tyres on here seem to be pretty dam good for price, not seen anyone beat theirs yet!
  21. Bet that car park is rammed today!
  22. I think if your rocking the larger 19" size the tyres don't make as much of a difference as they do with the 18's OEM size. I have 452's on my 19's and RE050A's on the Rays....hands down the Falkens have more grip in the wet and dry. But is because they have a lot more rubber on the road than the bridgestones I imagine.
  23. Working from home so its not as bad! Off to Horsham at 16:00 for some car TLC so its not all bad.
  24. KU39? Hook a brother up
  25. That's why there is such a massive price gap in similar spec'd Zeds. Getting a cheap one to start of with doesn't always end well! Top work chaps
×
×
  • Create New...