Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. PM replied! You need to pop in and see me when your here
  2. If you make the trip to Reading i know where you can have it done for £60. It is not his full time job and therefore is not insured but he has done over 100 cars and three of mine. This is mine on 30%
  3. Haha! Dammit...Maybe that's why I never win the drag down the retail park! I 'think' my arm goes between the ash tray and handbrake. But now I am doubting myself. Will update tomorrow
  4. Set the limiter to 6600rpm and leave it
  5. How does it get in the way in the ash tray? Fits perfectly! Now my old Galaxy S2 got in the way but that would get in the way in the boot
  6. 370Ad

    Japfest!

    http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66399-japfest-castle-combe-11th-may/ List of 40+ interested already
  7. Just did some googling, seems you are right. 1.8 = DC2 2.0 = DC5 and 3.5 litre FTW
  8. DC5* Yea, as I mentioned my mate had one, and it went off its tit when the VTECH kicked in. For a 1.8L it produced a nice 200BHP, but would keep up with Skylines on twisty tracks! Quite impressive cars It is the only honda i would probably actually buy if I was to buy one. Or the S2000 maybe 2 Litre isn't it?!
  9. They are great handling FWD cars but a bit too scrabbly for me. You can't beat a decent handling RWD car to put a smile on your face. I am talking about the DC2, never driven a DC5 but i imagine they are similar.
  10. Bargain
  11. Will look better when its tucked under the arch slightly!
  12. Welcome
  13. You'd ideally want 20mm spacers on the front, none needed for the rear. The front tyres might also need changing to 245/35 instead of 245/40 that the 370Z uses although I'm not sure if the original sizes will cause you problems or not. Wheel nuts are also different as they use a flat seat instead of the original taper seat. I've considered them myself as they're decent and light wheels for a good price even taking into account the above. The man above is correct . 20mm hubcentric spacers needed on the front and i would definitely swap the 245/40's for 245/35's.
  14. S2k is more as its a soft top, convertible Zeds are more than the coupe. I reckon the 350 insurance will go up in price soon as its become more affordable so newer drivers will be able to afford them
  15. I am a Support Service Delivery Manager in IT and if one of my customers has an outsourced IT department they have to pay more for support. So its swings and round about's really!
  16. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nearly-new-225-45-x-18-FALKAN-TYRES-only-500-miles-from-new-/281051130761?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&fits=Tyre+Width%3A225%7CAspect+Ratio%3A45%7CDiameter%3A18&hash=item416ff3eb89 Could be a bargain for someone!
  17. They are going as a package, sorry!
  18. Just a personal thing for me, I thought the flat ones looked better. When are your grids going on? Look forward to seeing the pics. Black with blue will look great. What tyres have you got? Mine are Toyo T1-R and there is no rim protection whatsoever, the rims actual stick out further than the tyres! Only have a quick photo from my phone and the car/wheels are filthy unfortunately. I have the same problem as you, have Falkens with 245 on the front and 275 on the rear so the alloys are quite a bit larger. Didn't really want to get oversized tyres though. We are going to have to be very careful in multi storey car parks
  19. Wow 40 people! Tickets/track time is already on sale and selling fast so looks like it will be another great year
  20. What's wrong with the sticky out ones?! :| Am I not cool for rocking them?
  21. Maybe he finally realised he couldn't get pick n mix from woolworths anymore!
  22. 370Ad

    'Dancing on Ice'

    Nice garage
×
×
  • Create New...