Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. 225/45/18 and 245/45/18 are the standard sizes bud :wink: I have Falkens and find them a great tyre for the Z. For £500 your best of keeping your Rays as they are pretty decent tbh. To get a better wheel your looking at £800+ unfortunately.
  2. Nice roof on the Z! I use to have a T Sport, nice cars
  3. The size's i put above are the OEM (standard) sizes, so they are what the car is configured too. You should definitely stick to these. 245/40 is different to 245/45. In this case the side wall is smaller giving the tyre a smaller rolling radius. This will throw your speedo out amongst other things. http://www.etyres.co.uk/tyre-size-calculator.htm Use the above tyre size calculator to help you out. Anything over a 2.5% change isn't advised.
  4. Tyres size seems a bit odd. You either want 225/45/18 and 245/45/18 for the 18's or 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 for the 19's. Other tyre sizes wont be beneficial to the handling/traction control. Good luck with the hunt.
  5. Up your price a little and i can give you some stance :wink: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66216-azure-blue-2004-nissan-350z-gt-47k-miles-fsh-sat-nav/
  6. 1. Martinmac 2. Marzman 3. The Bounty Bar Kid - TRACK 4. Wizard 5. WINKJ 6. Amyzed 7. Keyser - Track 8. Dave-350 - TRACK 9. 350Ad - TRACK - If i still have it :wink:
  7. Thanks for the comments guys. Got the MOT done today and it passed with no advisories. Next MOT is due 7th February 2014.
  8. I think there is a really awesome azure blue one in the for sale forum at the moment....
  9. Welcome! Azure is by far the best colour, check out the sale forum on here too for ideas!
  10. If the 19s are light you won't notice the difference, it's the wider tyres most 19s run that change the handling. If you ran the 19s from the G35 with the OEM tyres you wouldn't notice the difference i don't believe.
  11. 370Ad

    Random question

    You need hub centric spacers where the PCD of the spacers takes 5x114.3 and gives out 5x120. They need to be at least 20mm thick to get over the studs so you would be rocking ET0and ET5! I know someone who can make them if you really want these.
  12. Check out mine in the Zeds for sale section, best pre facelift out there Cost me 450 to insure mine at 23 btw.
  13. After having a Celica VVTLi where you had to use high revs all the time, second gear was definitely my bigger friend. With the Z round country lanes I use 3rd or 4th, depending on who is in the car with me
  14. I think its the JDM part that is putting people off. As usually a JDM 350z is a lot cheaper than your asking price. I know your isn't a typical JDM example but unfortunately as there are quite a few 350z's for sale (60 on pistonheads) then there is a lot to choose from. Hope you manage to get a sale soon
  15. Thanks guys, it is a lovely car I am based in Reading, Berkshire. Forgot this from the ad.
  16. Azure Blue 2004 Nissan 350Z GT - 47k miles - Sat Nav With a house purchase on the horizon it's time for me to part with the Z. I went to see six 350's before choosing this one. The main drawing point was the great condition of the car but also the colour. Azure blue being one of the rarer colours and in my opinion the most flattering. Specification: UK car, HPI clear 47,000 Miles 6 months tax 12 months MOT FSH - Last serviced 1000 miles ago, 10 stamps in the book and less than 9 years old. Recently replaced compression arm bush, drop links all round and front wheel bearing. No expense spared with this car. GT Pack - Black heated electrically operated leather seats, Bose sound system including behind seat sub woofer and steering wheel controls for audio/cruise control Optional extra Nissan Birdview Sat Nav Climate Control Xenon headlights Enhancements: Kenwood Double Din Head unit - Sat Nav, bluetooth phone, DVD and iPod connectivity. 19" Staggered black wheels - Wrapped in Falken tyres all with more than 5mm left Scorpion Stainless Steel back box (Nice tone, not very loud) Upgraded EBC discs and pads Black Z badges (original's available) Carbon wrapped front lip (this can be removed) Overall in excellent condition inside and out. This car has had all of the common 350z problem's/fail points fixed. I am not in a rush to sell the car and at the moment it will only be advertised on here. Asking price £8500. Any questions please ask.
  17. Going to try selling the car as it is for now. Could this thread be locked. I will ask for it to be reopened if this changes.
  18. Drop me a PM when you see this as your inbox is full
  19. Thanks for the link guys it's just the tyres that put me off. If I was viewing a Zed and I saw the owner had put on budgets I would wonder what else he had scrimped out on. Will check out prices of part worns
  20. If i can find myself a set of Rays these will be up for sale. Can ship them as well so let me know if you are interested in buying them.
  21. Seems to be priced quite highly for the mileage. I am sure you could find a better one for the money. And yes the grinding does sound like the bearing (just replaced one on mine).
  22. Will try to remember when i am next out at night!
  23. Thanks for the quick reply Wasso. Ok i will await the reply from the mod!
  24. Hello, I need to update an advert thats not yet approved. How do i go about doing this? Thanks Adam
×
×
  • Create New...