Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. Just realised I posted this in the wrong forum part....woops!
  2. These guys are nuts but it makes for great watching. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k7EzfisXjCo Enjoy
  3. Yeah he said he couldn't do anything more with that on the stock system unfortunately. Its lowered on springs so that's probably why. Thanks again
  4. Thanks for everyones help but the problem is now resolved. The main culprit was a rear left toe of 0.16 degrees. Luckily for me there was a hunter agent at Elite wheels today so got two technicians for the price of one
  5. A hunter machine is no good if monkeys are using it. Haha true. Can't exactly give them an IQ test before letting them loose on my car. I have been on reputation before and that seems to have got me into this mess
  6. http://www.elitewheels.co.uk/Alignment.aspx This place has a hunter system so I could be onto a winner!
  7. Thanks for everyone's input. Looks like a bit of googling to find a decent wheel alignment place in Berkshire!
  8. Didn't get a scan unfortunately but I can tell you what the guy showed me at the second garage. The laser on the front wheels showed +2 on the drivers side and -2 on the passengers side. Lasers on the rear wheels both showed 5.8. So not sure exactly what this has checked regarding castor toe and camber. Thank you very much for all your help!
  9. They were pressed into the arm by the garage. Said they had done it before and was reputable Jap place. Not sure what I can do if I am honest, can castor be checked through camber alignment?
  10. Tyres are definitely the right way! Thanks.
  11. Shame we aren't allowed ads like this in the UK
  12. Thanks for the reply. I can rule tyres out as i have changed my wheels since the bushes were fitted. The second garage checked over the bushes and said it was fitted correctly. I even checked it over myself on the drive and it looks spot on. Like the tracking isnt massively out but just annoying if you have paid for something and its not quite right.
  13. Both garages used the laser aligners on each wheel or are you talking about camber? Thanks
  14. Hello, My car is still meandering to the right slight if i hold the steering wheel straight. I had the compression bushes changed, then had the car tracked. Drove round for a week and it wasn't right. Went back to the garage and they double checked it. Still a problem.... Today i went to another garage and the guy actually showed me all the measurements on the machine and it was dead on perfect. Any ideas what is causing my car to be as straight as Alan Carr? Thanks!
  15. I don't need to buy a house do I?!
  16. Well 500 could be bushes/drop links and the rest could be discs/pads all round. An expensive garage but I have seen worse.
  17. # Try and drive on a road with speed humps. If the front ends clunks you either need drop links/compression arm bushes. Drop links are around £150 fitted and compression bushes are £250ish fitted. Both are common fail points. Clicky rear axle is more annoying than a fail point. It can be greased up for less than a tenner and that solves the issue, just requires a bit of DIY time. Bose and sometimes window motors are the only electrical problems i know of. Exhaust section between back box and mid pipe also sometimes fails are this age.
  18. For a clean example at a garage which is always a premium this car isn't that overpriced. Everyone always goes on about getting theirs for this and that for that etc but the proof is in the pudding. A 276bhp model with similar spec and mileage sold privately on here in September 2012 for £8250 so for getting this for £8500 with 12 months warranty is pretty good going. All the ones that are priced cheap are high mileage and that always depreciates the car, especially the Z. I got offered £8200 for mine in January and that's and 04 DE model. A similar spec/condition 313 model is 10k plus.
  19. Sounds like it could be a good buy then
  20. All depends on condition etc. If it has just been MOT'd serviced Tax and had new tyres then it would be trouble free motoring for a year. Silver Z's tend to be cheaper so is slightly overpriced.
  21. My car My car is worth £100k as it has two sat navs Not even a Bentley has that!
  22. Cool app! Might give this a go
  23. Thanks They are smoked ones, cost me £11 delivered on US eBay when i was on holiday last year I believe they are about £20 delivered here in the UK. Bargain, I'll take a look. EDIT: I've got an 06, can't see any for mine. Face lift reflectors are a bit more pricey unfortunately! Clear ones - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Nissan-350z-Clear-Front-Bumper-Reflectors-06-08-/170972102350?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27cebb3ece Never seen black ones!
  24. Thanks They are smoked ones, cost me £11 delivered on US eBay when i was on holiday last year I believe they are about £20 delivered here in the UK.
  25. Hello All, Had a few PM's asking for some decent photo's of my new wheels so thought i would put them up for all to see Stance: Rota Drift Grids - 19 x 9.5/19x10.5 ET20 and Tein Springs Only iPhone photos on my drive so nothing too exciting! Cheers, Adam
×
×
  • Create New...