Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. I was looking at that 370! Has an Abbey Remap doesn't it Very nice!
  2. Hello, Currently running an Injen Short Ram Intake (Like the picture below). Looking to reduce intake temperatures a little so i believe a heat shield will help. I found this: http://www.andysautosport.com/nissan/2003_2008_350z/performance/intakes/intake_accessories/injen/inje00128609.html But it is only available in the US. Any of our lovely suppliers able to get hold of it? Or something similar. Thanks, Adam
  3. Seems to be quite legit from the Ad. Good bargain if your in the market!
  4. My mates dad has a Z and he is 6ft6 and fits in fine. Are you a giant?
  5. Those rear tyres look huge!!
  6. 370Ad

    Pre 2006 airbox

    Doing the velocity stack mod to your standard airbox takes 30mins max mate No need to buy a new box to swap them over... I don't like this guy^^^^^^
  7. 370Ad

    Pre 2006 airbox

    http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68901-350z-de-airbox-with-throttle-body-pipe-and-filter/#entry1026641
  8. How can this car be about a diesel BMW..... What's going on with this world!
  9. I bloody forgot to bid! I never forget to bid
  10. 350z DE Standard Y-Pipe Good condition, passed an MOT only a month ago. £25 collected from Reading, Berkshire or £35 posted.
  11. 350z DE Airbox with throttle body pipe and Filter Filter has only been in for 1k. Any questions please ask. £35 collected from Reading, Berkshire or £40 posted.
  12. I know its the DM but.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2293597/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-Phone-control-WITHOUT-touching-translates-9-languages-using-audio-speakers.html
  13. FU! GF would go nuts if it was any wider. Doesn't fit through the local width restriction as it is. She doesn't like going the long way round....
  14. Yeah different car but now he knows the plate is worth 3k haha....
  15. Only thread i could find but it isn't much help unfortunately! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/14907-number-plate-for-sale-nl55an-z/ Apparently the plate is worth 3k.....
  16. Gunmetal 350 following a mobile crane! ## FFC on the plate (I think).
  17. Haha look forward to seeing this.
  18. I am going again this year. Camping at Houx. Have to camp inside the circuit for all the mad antics and crazy car noises in your sleep on saturday night/sunday morning!
  19. T&C's are here bud. (http://marketing.michelin.co.uk/buynow/) Looks like you just need to buy them from a participating dealer and can get them fitted wherever. Says only one claim per vehicle though if your thinking about 2x £50 vouchers.
  20. By normal i hope you mean supermarket super. They aren't designed to run on 95!
  21. Wait for the S4 Sir. Its going to be the iPhone killer http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/samsung/9924438/Galaxy-S4-Samsung-teases-with-new-pictures.html Should be released very soon!
  22. With a decent HU upgrade and Buster's RCA to hardwired mod the standard system can sound very good.
  23. South East Convoy thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68682-japfest-2013-south-east-convoy/
  24. 370Ad

    Z centre

    Looking at all the exhaust photo's i believe you may be correct!
×
×
  • Create New...