Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. The Bose HU definitely says its name on the front so it would seem you have bought the standard none GT HU. I am not sure if a none BOSE HU will work with the rest of the BOSE speaker system?! Other than compatibility it won't be as good quality. I know some people say the BOSE setup in general isn't great but for a none ICE Junkie its pretty decent.
  2. He cant of even been doing 40 mph can he?! Maybe he borrowed his rear wheels off a mates GT86!
  3. It isnt even complete. I do want one of these but i am not paying over £100 delivered for one!
  4. 370Ad

    Spacers??

    These wheels are ET35 all round if i remember correctly. So if your not wanting a massively stanced look just a bit better i think 20mm all round or 20/25 would be perfect.
  5. 370Ad

    Azure 350z

×
×
  • Create New...