Jump to content

370Ad

Members
  • Posts

    3,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 370Ad

  1. This thread makes me Where are the admins when you need them?! Check those IP Addresses!
  2. Ad says just a sticker unfortunately
  3. Its a very well made product, unfortunately i can't tell you before/after differences as it came on the car. http://www.carid.com/2003-nissan-350z-air-intakes/injen-air-intake-360402.html The link above shows good gains.
  4. Thanks very much.I've always been a massive fan of the V2 so I could just go with the V2 front and leave the spoiler and diffuser from option 2 and leave the sides and spats from option 1 so it is as per the pictures but with a snazzy front end....that would leave enough for the performance modifications I've been looking at. This would definitely be my plan of action!
  5. Am i the only one thinking it looks awesome as it is?!
  6. Also the tyre wouldn't be stretched as its the same width (225 on the front) as OEM. Its just got a smaller tyre wall.... I am not showing off its just logical! Everyone on this forum can see/read. So i saw that the tyres looked odd and then read on a closer picture that they were a 35 profile! Simples
  7. Kumho KU31/39 or similair tyres to the Falkens!
  8. You did so well with your first two posts then ruined it with the last unfortunately! With a 35 profile on the standard 225 front width then the tyres are 7% out on the rolling radius. By the looks of it the back tyres are out too so TRC will have a field day! Would 100% put me off buying the car as it could possibly show the rest of the car hasnt been looked after correctly. I am sure you will get a sale though....!
  9. Good man! It's the best show of the year and a great turn out by the looks of it. Hope to see you there.
  10. Very nice! Look forward to seeing them on the car You coming to Japfest by any chance?!
  11. The premium isnt bad but damm the excess is crazy!
  12. I think something like this is all about the prep and tacking your time! Does seem crazy cheap though: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/wheel-care/e-tech-engineering-alloy-wheel-paint One can can do 4x18's!! Have you uploaded any photos of the new wheels yet?
  13. I get off at J11 most days and haven't seen anyone on my commute! Where do you all hide!
  14. I have always heard really good things about: http://www.mijexhaust.com/product-and-services.html They are near Birmingham.
  15. Fronts are 225/35/18's! Whats wrong with a 35 profile? Am I missing something! With the new 35 profile it makes the tyres over 7% out over the original rolling radius. You can use a 35 profile but the width needs to be changed to keep the radius the same
  16. 370Ad

    Y Pipe fitment

    More importantly what does the Scorpion now sound like with the HFC's
  17. Fronts are 225/35/18's!
  18. The Silver 350z on the front page has totally incorrect tyre sizes! http://www.tradelinkcars.co.uk/used-350z That's all
  19. Just wanted to say thank you to Adam for the badge, very good condition. Cheers mate (Mods please lock) Not a problem! Sorry I wasn't actually in myself.
  20. Love this thread! Awesome car
  21. What a PEN15! haha
  22. Don't mean to be picky but its not really FSH if it was suppose to be serviced over 6 months ago! Car looks good so i am sure will sell
  23. Le Mans blue looks awesome!
  24. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-cats-x2-/271160004349?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f22654efd hehe!
×
×
  • Create New...