Jump to content

Gudzy

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gudzy

  1. Those wheels are only 0.5j wider than the rays so assuming you've got the standard sizes of 225/45 and 245/45 they might be fine on those wheels. Toyo show the recommended width for each size of tyre, check the website of the manufacturer of your tyres to see if they have something similar.
  2. You could get a pair of the standard xenon headlights and sell the good bi xenon one that you have if the standard ones are any easier to get hold of and as long as they have the same connections.
  3. That depends on the insurance company you will be using, some companies just won't insure a car with any mods whereas some won't even increase the premium as long as the power doesn't increase. The only way to find out is to ask the company you will be using. You can always look to do a swop of the exhaust and wheels with someone if you don't like the mods.
  4. I wonder if ricey gets his clothing advice from Leno?!
  5. I may have a passenger side one for sale, I bought a headlight to replace mine which has some scratches on the clear plastic from eBay for my UK car but its only got a 6 pin plug so I believe it's for an import. How can I tell if it's a xenon or a halogen bulb with this headlight?
  6. I bought a cat back exhaust from that seller for my impreza and it turned out to be a japspeed, I wonder if these are too?
  7. I just put together a PC with an i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM, SSD and a license of Windows 7 pro for less than £500, so you should definately get something decent for that kind of budget, but that was without a graphics card because it was for an office. Personally I've moved away from PC gaming as you've got to upgrade too often to play the latest games.
  8. There's now ivybridge which is the newer version after sandybridge. If you don't know, Intel work on a yearly tick tock cycle where for one tick they shrink the hardware whilst on a tock they improve performance. Ivybridge is just a shrinking of sandybridge, so the next development cycle should be the one to improve performance again.
  9. She would have been better in the zed then, can't start it without the clutch being down
  10. Gudzy

    spacers

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221126069462
  11. Mods please lock, this has been collected by gravy
  12. PM'd
  13. I've seen a few of these offered for £70 delivered so I'll drop my price to that.
  14. An invidia true dual is possible in that budget: http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-invidia-dual-cat-back-exhaust-system-1.aspx
  15. Nothing to do with cars, but I liked this one: http://www.photoshoptroll.com/short-temper/
  16. My pioneer f900bt sounds like it does all the things you want, they've brought out a couple of new versions since, I think the latest is the f930bt The Bluetooth runs through a seperate microphone and the steering wheel buttons don't work to pick up all call but I'm not aware of a headunit that can make use of the oem Bluetooth microphone or the steering wheel controls for Bluetooth.
  17. It was £4 when I went to get my touch up paint, still a good price though.
  18. So your check engine light isn't showing when you're driving?
  19. Gudzy

    No sky for me

    I've sent a PM
  20. Gudzy

    Commuter car

    I've been tasked with a similar brief from my brother for an estate around £10k with less than 40k on the clock. I suggested the Subaru legacy estate (you'd probably be looking at the diesel for better fuel consumption) and he seemed to like the Audi a4/a6.
  21. Could be a clicking rear axle, have a search for that.
  22. +1
  23. This one seems to fit the bill but you'd have to do a swap of the seats with someone: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=65045 p.s. I'd knock off Nissan service history from your requirement list if I was you, it's generally acknowledged that the main dealers don't properly know what they are doing with these and I would take the service history of a good independent as being the best.
  24. Removing the boot's counterweight worked for me
×
×
  • Create New...