Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. It does indeed, still tempted myself
  2. Cheers.... I'll have what ever you got if there's a front and rear in good condition. What would you like in return for them posted £££ I would send them to you for free need to find them first, pretty sure I have them.
  3. I knew it, when I saw Tarmac posted on facevook that these wheels have just landed at the customer. It had to be you Chris Look forward to seeing these bad boys fitted
  4. Might have some, will need to check in the bat cave tomorrow
  5. You forgot to put ' never ' at the end
  6. What Graham and Graham said
  7. Love the colour and car. The exhaust is just immense! Only only that puts me off is those wheels, cheapens the car imo. Get a decent set on it and that is one amazing looking car
  8. Black for sure, chrome would look out of place.
  9. Got a little pony if that counts....
  10. Seems to be a few members wanting these by the looks of it, perhaps a group buy could be arranged if a willing trader is up for it?
  11. I like the Smell - Mrs K is not so impressed Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes.... Fingers crossed for the morning and it looks how you want it to
  12. Cracking pics and some sexy motors!
  13. That looks lovely
  14. Been to Barcelona a few times and loved it then again I would love to see Rome as it does look amazing. Tough call but whichever you choose I'm sure it will go down a treat
  15. Don't forget the donuts
  16. Happy days mate, looks great
  17. Nice one Pete and if your still enjoying it then you cannot ask for any more
  18. You didn't visit the zed shed whilst you were there! Scandolous
  19. If you got it flaunt it
  20. Don't worry Will I have got a pet called Willy the worm
  21. Well if my kit was anything to go by and the extra work involved then I am not surprised the estimated bill doubled. My bodyshop said if anyone else comes in with the same kit he is doubling the price to fit and spray Lucky enough my chap said he would stick to the initial price he told me. Hope it wasn't to painful mate!
  22. Ps. I don't like Ale so lager or cider is fine
  23. Loving the gear knob, if you get any spare please let me know!
  24. Hope you disposed of Fanny the fish quick, heard they can go a bit smelly if left for a while
×
×
  • Create New...