Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome from Winchester
  2. Ya have a good supply in my line of work Go for a clearview wood burner ..... They are the best . I absolutely love mine and it's so satisfying heating your house with free wood Get it bought and I'll bring you over a nice load of wood as a present Will take you up on that offer mate once it is done
  3. Actually Josh bet you are never short of wood.... That sounds wrong but you know what I mean
  4. Interesting topic as we are currently looking getting one installed and pricing etc.
  5. Worth dropping Zman a PM Great news though Andy
  6. Looks a bit dirty though
  7. Humpy

    lip spoilers

  8. Sure one of those walls doesnt look straight Wont take long to get the rest up now
  9. Worth it though Also the expressions you were pulling when I pressed the loud pedal hehe. Bet you cannot wait!
  10. Whats next
  11. I didn't expect to upload an Audi pic into Nissan forum, but there you go. I hope the mods don't delete this post The Audi was stolen and used in several thefts I believe. The 350z definitely feels more nimble, whether it would actually match the rs4 in a straight line I doubt it. But that hardly matters, what matters is the grin on your face when driving it Lovely jubbly
  12. Welcome and great looking zed Pictures of the RS4? Have a soft spot for these
  13. Sorry to read this Dan, no words can help how you feel right now. She can rest easy now. Big love dude
  14. Glwts sale Chris, look forward to what the next choice of car is
  15. I promise I won't be hungover Colin
  16. Thanks for all the birthday wishes Working today so celebrating this Saturday - Ace Cafe during the day then out in the evening for a few jars or 10! Sounds like my kind of birthday treat spending it with Zed friends
  17. Nice one Christophe
  18. Or try
  19. Will take some pictures when I get chance
  20. Great news Andy, seriously well chuffed for you!
  21. Got a 2004 Kuro black front bumper/side skirts/rear bumper. The front bumper is not in a great condition im afraid. Can take pictures if needed and post them up next time I venture in the garage.
  22. That is priced to sell for sure, great mods aswell. If I was in the market for a 350z then that would be the one. Glwts
  23. Congrats and great choice.
×
×
  • Create New...