Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Humpy

    My zed

    Yeah this car is going to the charity event in Salisbury if I am correct on the 18th of aug?
  2. So these still for sale then?..... thought these would of been snapped up.
  3. Humpy

    Berk Hfc's 03-06

    Give you more than a kiss my little cherub
  4. Very nice and no wonder why your chuffed, looks
  5. His car was Le mans blue wasnt it.............
  6. If in doubt spray the whole freaking lot. Good work and look forward to seeing the finsihed article
  7. Does it always happen this noise or does it stop after a while? I get the window whistle thing but only for a about 3 minutes from cold and then disappears.
  8. Did sound rather fruity! Shocking video though
  9. Welcome and great looking zed
  10. It does look like there about to nick it to be fair Nice car though
  11. Looking good Zed shed team, fantastic work as always
  12. Good work Marz, looking very Thats a whole lot of vechicle to detail!
  13. Should we have shortest and tallest as well? can we have biggest chest/back size also I've heard rumours that you are REALLY skinny
  14. Good luck with the sale! To be honest I can see why you never fitted them
  15. Im the youngest
  16. That is a fantastic job right there Looks great
  17. Humpy

    Nurburgring

    Great pics
  18. Trippy
  19. Yeah done this a few times myself and I always wonder why im getting a sweat on and then the penny drops
  20. Fair play for admitting it, would of love to of seen your face when these had turned up on your doorstep if you had bought them Classic
  21. Round the waist maybe Now that was below the belt * BOOM BOOM *
  22. I have that problem and im 6'2 so nothing to do with height. I know what pads im after but can only source them in America.
×
×
  • Create New...