Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Very nice mate
  2. Ouchies!
  3. Welcome to the forum, let the modding commence
  4. Think the joke is still on Dave then, he still owns a jag if that is the case
  5. That's a bit of a shocker Dave, hope you get a replacement soon of some sort! Have to say didn't see that one coming! If you want to feel better I let you beat me on FIFA later
  6. Don't think Whacky even comes from a planet Good idea if it can be implemented.
  7. Jenny Jones for the Bronze, some great tv this morning
  8. + 1 First thing to do when buying a pet, vet bills can be mental. Hope your Woofter makes a full recovery mate!
  9. If I ever decide and move to the dark side and buy a 370, I will mod it in one go and pretty much know what I want to do with it. Ricey has got it spot on, when it's cheaper more people will mod the 370's.
  10. +1 - look forward to seeing it in Wales. What plans do you have for this one mate?
  11. Not a bad choice of beer I guess Could be worse could of been a can of special brew
  12. Now those last two pictures are what you call pot holes!
  13. to loud! What's wrong Bob!
  14. Yes mate I'm in South Wales ~ Cardiff to be more precise. It's something like 98 miles door to door and I'm leaving my car with them but I think it will be worth it for sure. Was considering Abbey at first but when I realized how close Jez was in comparison I thought it's a no brainer really. Luckily they are just a quick trip on the dual carriageway for me but have not needed to go visit. If I decide to do an uprev it would be Jez.
  15. Have a good one Zeus!!
  16. Me and Jay have chatted about this over PM. Just need to find a date this month/next month when we are both free to complete the deal. No rush, it's not like my 350 is terrible to drive in the meantime True but a new car is always a good thing however good the current car is I'm only jealous.
  17. You needed convincing after being on this forum... Zeditis is compulsory for forum members
  18. Actually Gm don't you live Wales direction, long way to go for a remap. Worth travelling though I guess to get a good job.
  19. Surprising really, sitting in a pub having a few Peroni's to unwind. Having trouble speaking let alone typing
  20. Furthest south I know that has an awesome reputation would be Jez at Horsham developments. Though probably not close enough.
  21. Don't need to justify the costs... Just do it and worry about justifying it to the mrs at a later stage
×
×
  • Create New...