Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Welcome
  2. Big enough for me Dave
  3. Oh and our favourite Indian takeaway
  4. As I said to the Mrs ' Id rather show you I love you every day rather than a grand gesture on one day of the year '... So went out and bought her a new kettle as she loves her cuppa's Card and roses aswell Taking her to Venice at the beginning of March so will romance her then
  5. Very nice Jay, I would like to have one for sure
  6. Just a bit of water.....
  7. Bloody hell, you had hair! That combo of Chris and an Apache is just plain dangerous
  8. Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I shall say no more
  9. A few names that it is nice to put a face to others are just plain scary Keep them coming folks!
  10. Very nice dude, keep the black how it is as it does look stunning.
  11. Awesome pic Craig! To be honest after the 4th beer at Wales last year you looked exactly like this
  12. Awesome video and a great looking zed mate
  13. Looks pretty sweet for sure
  14. Look like the same as mine to be fair
  15. But as they always say ' We will learn from our mistakes '........
  16. Welcome
  17. +1 to that! :scare: I really do love the Corvettes, alway had a weakness for them.
  18. If in doubt give it a dam good hit! I had the skipping Bose and only one speaker working issue, a good hit and it would always work again! It's broke again Lasted a day, enough to roll the window up! Ah bugger, how about another thump
  19. I never use to like him but he is ace on that show.
  20. If in doubt give it a dam good hit! I had the skipping Bose and only one speaker working issue, a good hit and it would always work again!
  21. The Fanny Schmeller one always make me laugh so much! Will watch this after I have finished watching Paul on tv
  22. What were they thinking? Im invincible no doubt!
  23. Looks really good, I like
  24. Nooooooo that poor roadster! Hopefully no one on here
  25. You see all the trouble that Somerset and Thames has had etc on the news but when you see it up close it is crazy. This is the customers front garden and literally is a river running through it. Sadly quality is not great as it is off the phone.
×
×
  • Create New...