Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Do I or don't I.... Eeeekk
  2. Meh - dunno I hear your only good going up hills Hills,Sheep,Valleys im willing to try anything once If thats your motto then keep away from me boyo
  3. Looks awesome and that is without a polish! Steal of an exhaust
  4. To be honest there were a few gasps when Bob pulled up at the Zed shed but I have to say I have changed my mind and its looks pretty damn good, just needs to to the roof gloss black and bingo Hmmmm maybe, never been a fan of black bonnets, but then never liked black wheels Sent from the golf club... You don't like my black bonnet on my black zed Thought you had black wheels on your jag
  5. Oh come on Will, it changes everyday
  6. To be honest there were a few gasps when Bob pulled up at the Zed shed but I have to say I have changed my mind and its looks pretty damn good, just needs to to the roof gloss black and bingo
  7. Pleased for you Jonathan, always good when you get a result especially after that amount of time
  8. The one Keyser used yesterday worked a treat, where is he when you need him eh
  9. ouchies, pleased to hear everyone was ok
  10. So whats the beef with my Azure 350z being in that group?
  11. Looks awesome Bob :grin: Here is one I took yesterday
  12. Welcome
  13. Why don't you want to travel the distance to get to a meet? Half the fun is going out for a good blast then meeting up with fellow zed nutters
  14. Looking good Wizurd
  15. I told him that this arvo too Car sounded the business dude as you left my place! Think we just need to pile on a bit more Zed peer pressure and he'll buckle. Come on Humpy you know it makes sense. Well I might do but fingers crossed the Do-luck kit will happen sooner or later and no need for a tuck with that kit
  16. now that would be copying I am still trying to give a honest review of the Ark against the Cobra. The Ark just looks the mutts nuts and the quality of welding is something else. Now the noise/sound comparison between the two is what I am really struggling with and to be honest this must be a massive compliment to cobra for producing an awesome sounding exhaust setup. On the journey back I think I found less drone In the cabin in general with the ark but when giving it the beans the Cobra had more of a angrier aggressive note tone. Don't get me wrong me wrong the Ark sounded awesome aswell but may just need some bedding in time. The lower gears of the Ark does seem to have a more deeper/throaty rumble .
  17. Another donut fuelled classic day at the Zed shed! Great meeting you today mr and mrs mouthwash A dangerous and slippery slope if you ever visit the zed shed as you found out today Thanks mr G
  18. Hmmmm doesn't bode well does it Well here is a little update... Ark is a fantastic piece of kit New polished plenum and Strut bar. A few other bits that have been done for a while now but never got round to updating -polished Berk intake tube, oil & Rad ' Z ' caps and sprayed the battery and fluid covers ( though still got a bit more to do on these ) Wheels have been booked in with the wheel specialist and should be ready for Japfest and Wales
  19. So you will be happy following anyone but me Poor Darren How many s/c we got going? Not as many as last year? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Must mean only one thing a trip to the Zed shed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      • 1
      • Like
  21. Another zed a hour or so later.... Cracking car Mike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Really liking that, looks great on a rusty
  23. Only reason why i decided to change Zorst was due to the Do luck body kit and if anyone else copies that then there will be trouble Seriously? ooooooooooops lol only joking. although i was cursing you when u got in on that before me. I do want that kit a lot (well that or the 3d carbon one). But then i can never decide anyway lol End of the day someone/somewhere is going have the same combination of kit etc
×
×
  • Create New...