Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Sorry they are 19's lol
  2. Indeed they are
  3. Sorry could not edit above posts due to tapatalk throwing up errors. Ps. Not up for sale as of yet but 50/50 chance it will be.
  4. 54 plate with 52k on the clock...
  5. Every year has been awesome and Wales 2014 was my third and just keeps on getting better. Catching up with new and old friends is what does it for me
  6. I get the exact same problem buddy
  7. Just seen this and gutted for you Paddy Your ok and that's the main thing buddy and fingers crossed it can be fixed without costing you.
  8. That's much better Bob, I likey
  9. ' No Ady this fund raising bucket is not for you to pay for your twin turbo with '
  10. Congrats
  11. Your merc sounded beautiful as you passed our parked Zeds We all caught up with you due to that red lorry and yourself and a certain white 370z managed to get past and had some fun! I just could not find a good place to pass to and could see you both having a good ole sprint Welcome btw!
  12. Yeah shame on you mate Looks stunning in the picture now though
  13. means you'll need to get both lol Wonder if I can get away with a Haribo ring?
  14. I just asked the Mrs to see if a s/c would be on the cards, she said that for that sort of money it could get me a diamond ring! Guess that is a no then
  15. Great photos Colin and better late than never! Have to agree, I love the photo of mine appearing over the rise of the road
  16. Perspex slam panel and bling tastic boot catch thanks to MopedMark. Got Paddy's group buy bolt kit yet to go on
  17. Dan I cannot see any difference between the before and after Might have to try this myself one day myself.
  18. On it like a car bonnet!
  19. Think i will stick with my Tena men pads
  20. Thanks, I'm sure I will do í ½í¸Š. I wanted to write a lot more but it's hard finding the time before work and on my lunch break. Looks really smart. How long did you own that for? Had it for about 4 1/2 years from new
×
×
  • Create New...