Jump to content

Humpy

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    7,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humpy

  1. Best cut back on the Krispy cremes.... Saying that last time I came down the zed shed you lot said my moobs had got way to big..... Looking back at pictures I think you maybe right!
  2. You won't get much closer than Ferndown
  3. If it has some deep dish rims then it will be mine. Could well be a member called Sam on here as he works central winchester and comes from spit fire link direction I believe. How long you had you car mate?
  4. Started my own diet last week, not that I particular wanted to or needed to as I am happy with my size and weight. It is called ' The shitzz ' diet and have lost 10 pounds in 5 days and probably more since then - Gastroenteritis can go do one now! Keep the good work up chaps!
  5. No I don't drive through Alresford daily. The zed is a weekend toy mainly though. Could possibly be mine in Winchester Where abouts you exactly then? I live center of winchester but car resides in South Wonston though hopefully soon to be both located together at Harestock
  6. Hi Greg I used Tony at bodycraft in Winchester and did a great job on my bonnet and spoiler. Worth popping in to have chat and say he was recommended by Steve ( black zed). Alternatively use Will and Tom at TGM Fleet. Expensive but do an amazing job
  7. Beautiful and the car ain't bad either
  8. Good effort
  9. Unbelievably cheap.
  10. All the best with this mate and fingers crossed you get a quick sale
  11. Nice one Suzi! Fingers crossed the new engine does you just as proud
  12. Dave has the thinnest hand ever
  13. Humpy

    Bugger

    Eeeekkkk sorry to see this mate, would make me so mad. Hope you get it fixed at minimal cost and hassle to yourself
  14. Ian obviously has something in mind already then
  15. So what is it mate?
  16. Def not a do luck and not sure what that is...
  17. Actually Chris these sizes, these not like American sizing? If they are I would take a large instead
  18. I have one in extra large please dude Might tie up nicely with the other goodies
  19. Dude seriously sorry to hear this news but as you said no one hurt is the main thing. Just hope you manage to find a nice Hr!
  20. Happy birthday 🎂
  21. Nice Wink, happy days! Looks a stunner and would like to see one in the flesh
×
×
  • Create New...