Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. coldel

    GT-Four

    Woke up this morning to find all sorts of dust on the car thanks to some high winds last night, so wasn't having that. Out came the equipment and set to work. Cleaned up really well the Vics Concours wax I put on before Christmas holding out nicely with plenty of sheeting of course helped by using Bathe+ which is a wonderous shampoo. I had also decided to do a bit of plastidipping, the GT-FOUR alu insert that is underneath the main vent grille in the bonnet was looking a little aged so decided to get some metallic dip and spray it black to make it look neat again and just make the vent a bit more subtle (as subtle as a big bonnet bulge with a hole in it can be). Shiny happy bonnet Black plastidipped grille Yes, I know heat comes through the grille, yes I can see it as I am sat in the car, no it wont melt the plastidip as its rated up to high temperatures.
  2. Sold - thread locked
  3. Sold - thread locked
  4. coldel

    GT-Four

    Got these chaps in the post today and fitted them. Old Michelin ones had frozen solid too many times and had given up the ghost. Thought about Piaa wipers but would have come out around £60 for a pair which seemed a touch overpriced. These will do the job just fine I am sure...
  5. I think you will need a bit more detail Seb to get any form of commitment. Are you talking about driving there? Flying? If driving ferry? If driving Calais to Warsaw is a 15 hour drive, where are you planning on stopping overnight there and on the way back? Thats four days on the road. What sort of costs are you thinking? Poland is a pretty big country, 'central part' doesn't really explain where it is, do people want to invest time and money into going to somewhere in central Poland? Add much more detail and people might have a view on it...
  6. coldel

    New Car!!

    It is rumoured that the design for this car originated and was inspired with this drawing by a designer at Honda... Sorry, couldnt resist
  7. I have seen this also on quite a few azures. I cannot remember is the cap plastic vs the wing being metal?
  8. coldel

    New Car!!

    Marmite thats for sure! Welcome back hope you are having fun exploring a different type of drive
  9. Tidying my entry up so easier for Martin to get lunch numbers at the end... 1. Payco - Lunch 2. Dday - Lunch 3. Nismoandy - lunch 4. Zippypooz - Lunch 5. Dunks - Lunch 6. Olly350z - lunch 7. Louis350z - lunch (may order separately off the menu if that's ok?) 8. DarrenslowR33 - lunch 9. coldel - no lunch 10. Sebastian - lunch 11. Paul K + 2 - Lunch for 3...this may change, have to check with OH!! 12. Reeceybeaney + 1 - lunch 13. sussex sawyers no lunch 14. chippychip123 - lunch
  10. coldel

    INCARNATION 2018

    Thats a shame mate, we have always had a great turnout for it previously but yes seems so popular nowadays.
  11. coldel

    A BIG ASK

    OK mate. Happy to stop in and take a look/take extra photos etc. if it is the one close-by.
  12. coldel

    A BIG ASK

    Is that the one on North Road Richmond? If so its only a few minutes up the road from me....
  13. Is it a case of convincing them you could buy one and taking it for a test drive then!
  14. Sat in an F12 Berlinetta at the Ferrari meet I organised a couple of years back and have to say it is just an immense place to be. Having watched videos of them in action the noise is surreal. Dream car.
  15. 99% of bumpers need blending, if you try short cut this it will bug you forever so definitely do the blending.
  16. Good work. And good on you for doing some maintenance yourself. I remember on a road trip with some guys off here one member did an oil change with nothing but his scissor jack in a premier inn car park
  17. I'm definitely no lunch. Have to shoot off at 12 unfortunately.
  18. Too lenient? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-devon-42661283/speeding-motorcyclist-caught-by-own-helmet-camera Ironically seeing massive SLOW signs in the road before the accident.
  19. Sorry to hear this Dan, can imagine what you are feeling having lost an older cousin on the road when I was younger he was an bright shining light in the room and every minute spent with him was a joy. I remember at the time being utterly devastated but now all I remember are his inane grins, stupid jokes, monkeying around and that great feeling you got when he was around and none of the bad stuff - it does get easier pal. Thoughts are with you mate.
  20. I should know about lunch by this weekend, Alfie, well lets see!
  21. 1. Payco - Lunch 2. Dday - Lunch 3. Nismoandy - lunch 4. Zippypooz - Lunch 5. Dunks - Lunch 6. Olly350z - lunch 7. Louis350z - lunch (may order separately off the menu if that's ok?) 8. DarrenslowR33 - lunch 9. coldel - no lunch (but may change will let you know Martin asap)
  22. There is a good article on the BBC at the moment, the basic summary is: Demand for A&E rising each year and has been for a long time Ageing population Costs more to care for older people than younger people Social Care spending reduced by Tories for older people UK spends less on health vs EU average as a % of GDP In terms of killer charts, appreciate the economy health does dictate how much increase is applied to health spend but there seems to be an all too familiar trend here from a political perspective!
  23. I used to look at their website the engine conversion work was great! It had some interesting stuff on the 3S-GTE engines as well. But the website is all in pieces at the moment.
  24. Mk3 MR2, take it to Woodsport, drop a V6 in it, job done!
×
×
  • Create New...