Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I bought a CTEK charger after my car literally did 50 miles over 8 weeks over winter. Some comfort in knowing that the battery has gone through a full maintenance charge prior to using it again.
  2. As I need to leave at 12 might pop along a little early around 10am
  3. This plate came with the car when I bought it. Was never quite sure if it worked or not...
  4. Love that congrats
  5. H-Dev are a listed trader, have you tried calling them and having a conversation?
  6. Im coming from Richmond so suspect I will be in a convoy of one...
  7. Are you going for any funky spacing/font or is it going to show M44 MYT
  8. Ah yes, marmite, no it doesn't really work I dont think. First of all I thought MYT as in an effort at Mate or your initials. Then the 4 made me think A. Sorry I got there in the end but it doesn't spell marmite its more like a private number plate for someone called Michael Yolander Tucker Presume it was a £250 jobbie though so not too bad?
  9. Anyone know anything about Altered Carbon which is coming up in Feb on netflix?
  10. Love it!
  11. Its not a copy though if its simply using a part of the star trek storyline again? That makes perfect sense in so much that you use different parts of a stories universe at difference times. Given that Discovery in its timeline comes before Kirk and co, why not introduce more back story to the mirror universe? Expanse I might have to watch some of series 2 again to get back up to speed on though, it had so many sub plots I will need a refresher before series 3 comes along.
  12. The new episodes should have appeared after the others, try log out and back in again.
  13. A meet that involves you fitting some new fig8s to my super strut suspension would be perfect Chris
  14. It's further episodes of series one. Are you watching it on Netflix app? Some people reported you need to log out and log back in again to get it to show up.
  15. "Potential Imminent Violence" Accent
  16. Would you prefer it if I changed it to Sailor...?
  17. Its often not the car that makes a nutter but the person themselves. They probably honed their stupid mindset in some crap mobile that wasn't an S2K.
  18. Ha don't be so pedantic man Yes the doctor was a complete shock, although he was a background character it was still a bit gutting to see him killed off so easily. Spoiler for Jays sake...
  19. Anyone been watching the second series? Great twist in the most recent episode and explains a lot of the aforementioned issues on this thread.
  20. coldel

    A BIG ASK

    No problem - enjoyed browsing the metal on view whilst there Also got to sit in a classic big american car and go for a drive was like a school kid Here is the place...as you can see loads to browse around!
  21. Although Stu's tongue in cheek humour up top was exactly that I think it is a genuine point. When we are born we have effectively no proper immune system, our bodies effectively learn what is good and what is bad. Some of that is genetics but some of it is interaction with the environment. Kids nowadays are locked up in super clean environments, going outside less, have access to anti-biotics on tap etc. I remember reading up on asthma when I was younger when my younger brother developed it, interesting story of a scientist looking at the fall of the Berlin wall and studying populations from cities on either side. They tested for asthma in populations in east and west Germany, the eastern city was Liepzig I think which is industrial full of polluting factories but despite the pollution had lower rates of asthma compared to Munich. Funny anecdote - if anyone has watched a sitcom called Early Doors, the old cantankerous guy on it interjects when some of the characters are talking about organic food. He says it all used to be organic in the old days, then they charged you more to put preservatives in to make it last longer, now they are taking it out they are charging you lot even more again!
  22. Thanks for the feedback guys - it is a newsletter as most people have said so it wont be a replacement for coming here. Ideally it will give you a flavour and to get the full monty sign up/log in and then you can go to town. We are keen though for member content, keeps the newsletter fresh and engaged with the membership.
  23. Sold - thread locked
  24. Its actually a fair shout Colin, its amazing how many times we see this
×
×
  • Create New...