Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Get him to email it to you...clearly the 16bhp I got when I had a plenum spacer, stillen intake, milltek exhaust, berks hfcs was just a complete rip off.
  2. Good luck dude - not that I am an expert on how to make it in music, but I have seen lots of people be successful in many things, and getting wasted most of the time is not something that is common to it, in fact devotion, practice, putting the time in and perfecting more often than not is. My friend is doing alright now (she has music on itunes/amazon, has done gigs at local festivals etc) but its been all on the back of really hard work and putting the time in - a trait it sounds like the others need to inherit from you mate!
  3. Unfortunately some people do not take an objective view of their cars come sale time, and believe they are priceless and perfect and undervalued even at the asking price. Amazing how much difference a good ad and photos make - can sell a car for more money and in less time!
  4. You can hear through your eyes!!!
  5. I found some of these on ebay some time back and someone on here bought them, they look great on a zed
  6. Taking a slightly harder line, but I have a friend who plays guitar amongst other instruments, is a song writer and a performer. She always got public transport, amp in a bag on her back, guitar or whatever instrument she is playing that night in hand. She has done that for years because she was passionate about her music, she never complained once about doing it. If this guy really was bothered then he should get a car or get his lazy arse on a bus and put his shift in on making the band work.
  7. Yes the bumpers look a bit 'matte' to me and an off black vs the gloss black original paintwork. It is annoying though, how many cars really are 'perfect' after 7 years and 22,000 miles? That would mean there isnt a mark on them - so if I turn up and see a single stone chip I have been lied to. The words 'mint' and 'perfect' are all too over used nowadays in adverts.
  8. A muppet advert on so many levels! 350bhp, because its a 350z maybe? Apparently in perfect condition so all the photos are taken in the dark! Some people really dont think before they do stuff...
  9. Welcome and throw up some pics - we can not get enough of pics on here
  10. ANYTHING by the Prodigy, Voodoo People is one of my favs
  11. Actually had a chat the other night with a guy who has substantial interests in this (ie he speaks to cabinet ministers about energy and the like), he is Scottish also, and was very much against it and astonished by the lack of understanding of what Scotland actually own with regards to energy. Amazing the the story you hear from people who are more in the know.
  12. I wouldn't...It's okay as a film, but nowhere near as funny as the series. Yeah but I have bought it, I should watch it
  13. I have Alpha Papa sat on the shelf, havent watched it since I bought it in the Christmas sale...must make time...
  14. Yeah that was a good bit - but summed up why he raced and why Hunt raced.
  15. Common sense isn't, somewhat ironically, common.
  16. Looks a bit, duck billed? Big question though is will it fit or require surgery?
  17. K1 - the cheapest, crappiest, droniest, most useless fitting exhaust available on the Zed. How many times do we see a post that starts with "I have looked at all the options available for a replacement exhaust, scouring the world, with no bias on price, no stone unturned, and have decided this is the one for me [insert link to cheap ebay tat], what do people think?" I am part of the 5k post club, I am allowed to be sarcastic
  18. Looks nice and sturdy good work Chris
  19. Good god - seen that before but still just makes the head spin - nightmare!
  20. Left the ebay life well behind - although still the only member on here with the ebay magpie label
  21. I didnt want to post again as it looked cool sat on 5000...but hey ho here we go...
  22. ...posts - half whilst Zedless - I know I am a posting baby compared to the likes of SMD but, on average 1 minute to read, think and write a post say, thats approx. 84 hours worth
  23. & What does Octet do mr ioneabee????? Or are you going to wait until your camera is delivered tomorrow? Internet billionaire is what I gather from his threads lol. Pimp Who does he pimp though? I think the answer to that question deserves its own separate thread!
  24. & What does Octet do mr ioneabee????? Or are you going to wait until your camera is delivered tomorrow? Internet billionaire is what I gather from his threads lol. Pimp
×
×
  • Create New...