It is unfortunate that cyclists in general are getting a bad name, the guy in the video kind of sums up most peoples stereotypes of a modern cyclist....
I get the taxation bit I think most are talking about some kind of insurance not just for other road users but for pedestrians who are using crossings and get hit...
I did see a good one the other day, a cyclist ean a red light, unlucky for him a copper on a bike was the other side of the junction, doubt he got anything more than a telling off but still...
Sent from the golf club...
This is the problem, and why cyclists continue to flout the laws, because there is no repercussions. Usually they get 'told off' upon which they cycle off laughing and cycle through the next red light they come to.
Stick some coppers at problem areas for jumping lights etc (and they know where they are), stop them the other side, confiscate the bikes, give them a free travel pass for the day to carry on the journey and charge them £60 to get their bike back.