Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. I am currently looking for a car so that I can share time with my little 'un, would never have him sat in the car like that, in any shunt that seat belt would break her bloody neck! You get more agitated with stuff like this when you have a little 'un you know
  2. Bloody hell, seriously?
  3. Not uncommon for car forums to charge, some charge to send PMs, others to access parts of the forum...makes you realise how lucky we are here
  4. Wow I think I knew 95% of all that was shown and I was a mid 70s baby!
  5. No one wanted C5UPE when I had it
  6. Drove in the opposite direction - you looked very happy with the sun out and cruising!
  7. I cook every valentines, something a bit different to our usual pasta or pie. Today we have fillet steak with shitake mushrooms in a miring rice wine sauce with ginger and garlic. Last year was duck with strawberry and raspberry sauce. But will never go pay silly money for a crap fixed menu from a restaurant the whole day is a con. Mind you, works better in Japan, I remember when we lived there 14th Feb was for the men, 14th March for the ladies - they have two days!
  8. MoT fail. Anything that reduces the light output is a fail. Although some people have reported on here them getting through - I wonder if the MoT tester was their drinking buddy or something though!
  9. To be fair its no different to any politician, their views change with the wind! That said, having spoken to a few people who are much better placed to know about this than most about the vote am more convinced than ever that Yes is economic suicide. I wouldn't fancy being in that unstable position right now.
  10. I like the look of the latest model, all the older ones look a bit dated now - I am not a fan of porkers anyway...
  11. Oh yeah
  12. Just winding you up Dan
  13. You were in the cozied up turbo though mate, I had hardcore NA
  14. She's a naughty girl. Just remember to clear your browser history afterwards just in case your Mrs checks it. You are right
  15. Googling Aliysha Klass as we speak...back in ten guys
  16. God yeah, wouldn't drive more than 200 miles in the VX in one hit - the Zed was great for munching the miles up with lazy power and a cheeky exhaust note, but if you want to feel like you have been 'loaded into the barrel of a gun, shot out, then bent around corners with your face being pulled off your head' then the VX it is. My arms ached for two days after that drive out with Darren - I imagine the Zed guys barely broke a sweat
  17. Lurved my Zed so much character, but for sheer driving pleasure, VX was better.
  18. As that chart shows, its all about the drivability, flatter curves, no dips.
  19. the first rule of the vx club is ............. ..... hang your head in shame? Oi!
  20. Your 30s is the best part of your life mate!
  21. HBA
  22. Not only that, but reading the Daily Mail?
  23. coldel

    Lambo doors.

    Wasn't there a thread on lamb doors literally a week ago? In which case I will post up the same as what I posted on that one too...
  24. Oh and 'Man of Steel' was also a let down!
×
×
  • Create New...