Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. Very cheap, although potentially waiting a month to receive them from China....
  2. Tarmac, CS and a few other traders will be able to help - if you are on a budget Scorpion/Cobra will be touted about which are decent budget options.
  3. Good points made by Dan I actually ran my Zed whilst living in Putney and Richmond which are both in zone 3 in London no problem. http://www.confused.com/car-insurance/articles/petrol-more-cost-efficient-than-diesel-when-buying-used-car
  4. I thought these northerners were meant to be made of sterner stuff
  5. VX220 mate fast, small and nimble around town, does 40mpg what more could you want
  6. Certainly is a powerful machine after a map - plenty of reviews kicking around (have to admit I did cast an eye at the petrol twin turbo at one point) comparing the diesel to the petrol...maybe don't go the whole hog to rep mobile hell and at least get a petrol
  7. coldel

    The R33

    The eBay wheels are growing on me haha.
  8. What is it with you and stickers today coldel? Me feel like sticky
  9. coldel

    The R33

    I need a residents parking permit where I live, I just wrote the reference number of the online application on it to ward off any unfriendly parkies. In case you were wondering, its not for sale
  10. +1 on the sticker until help arrives!
  11. coldel

    The R33

    Will probably get a proper bracket above the exhaust but a £1.99 ebay sticker will do for now
  12. coldel

    The R33

    Gave it a first clean up, so a detox shampoo, polish, glaze, wax and a new sticker to cover up the stains the exhaust were causing on the bodywork... Should be good for a quick clean prior to Sunday morning Sticker!
  13. I kept seeing that when I was looking for my skyline - love the engine bay, love the car, if I ever had the money...congrats lovely lovely car!
  14. Or try RTBiscuit on here, usually has some kicking around?
  15. Nice, gives a great finish when dipped
  16. I bet if the car was cheap, pristine, low miles, FSH and local most buyers wouldnt give two hoots about the spelling on the ad and get themselves down to look at it
  17. When I looked in my air filter box after purchase I found all manner of crap in there - good advice And check the traders on here for servicing, you might get lucky with a good Nissan dealership that knows what its doing, if you don't it will be a bunch of 17 year old's poking it with a stick wondering what it is. Just like any car, check the oil levels, fluid levels, tyre pressures etc
  18. Have you got this on the green machine yet? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POWERED-BY-BITCHDUST-Funny-Car-Window-Laptop-JDM-VW-EURO-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker-/281053545277
  19. I would agree to a point, a guy got chastised on here for his spelling then sheepishly admitted he was dyslexic - you never know sometimes. For all we know this guy probably had all this info given to him by someone else and lacks the motoring knowledge to argue otherwise. But the pricing is way off, a semi auto wont increase the value of the car, even if its 'unusual' and an early grey import is not going to be worth that much - maybe knock a few grand off and you are in the right ballpark.
  20. Happy Birthdai (plural for birthday?)
  21. Not my taste, but you never know someone out there might like it! Just a 'tad' overpriced though...
  22. Urgh! OCD kicking in! Nice bit of kit Adrian, good luck with the sale
  23. http://news.sky.com/story/1224785/fast-and-furious-7-cast-to-return-to-set
  24. Saw this and thought of you: Rather ironic really that we are talking about cars that handle like boats on the 350z forum
×
×
  • Create New...