Jump to content

coldel

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    14,064
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coldel

  1. The 350z did 0-60 in 5.9 seconds, the 2014 370z does it in 5.3 By that logic therefore the 370z is hardly an improvement on the 350z in over ten years
  2. I can't imagine the Americans satellites are NOT looking at the Ukraine 24hrs of the day, they will be able to track any missile launch - I wouldn't be surprised if they already know where it came from.
  3. Noble, M400?
  4. How about aquadipping them in carbon? (No idea if the heat would kill it though!)
  5. coldel

    The R33

    Good site, cheers Although unlikely to be doing anything else to mine!
  6. Tarmac or one of the traders on here should be able to get one for you
  7. It'll be fake. I think these go for about £85 officially. It probably won't fall off though, plenty of people on here have them on their cars.
  8. Did it cost £15 or £50?
  9. Hmmm, mine don't fit around the Britax, I had to buy a seatbelt extender. Only a tenner off ebay though.
  10. The car is shorter in overall length, but I wasn't aware the interior was smaller?
  11. Kids seat should fit in the back, does in mine and pretty sure there is little difference in terms of size between the two.
  12. Didn't you notice all these things when you bought it? Why would you then rant about it? Stone chips are normal, happens on all cars of this design, happened on my VX220 happens on my Skyline. Leather does wear over the course of ten years, you can fix this cheaply if you buy a leather repair kit for circa £50 and put in some of your own time and effort. The results are usually very good. Dents, go for chips away etc? But again if it bothers you why did you buy the car?
  13. It looks very GTR - unless its a GTT that has had the full GTR bodykit on (the flared arches can be replicated) - rear spoilers are different also and this one has the GTR spoiler. Difference in performance between GTT and GTR is not as big as most people think, GT-R on paper has the same BHP as the GT-T (but of course thats the japanese gentlemans agreement for you) in fact the output for the GT-R is about 30-40bhp more. However it does weigh some 150kgs more than the GT-T thanks to the extra equipment needed for the 4WD.
  14. Nanolex, stunningly good stuff, used it on the VX220 you can see the difference in the image below:
  15. I noticed on the automated services like moneysupermarket etc eSure coming up cheapest on various cars I put through - thing you can't measure on though is the service you get when you need help. Some insurance agents were cheaper than A Plan I finally went with on my Skyline, because they were really reliable. Amazing with other agents how actually getting hold of someone, or someone reliably ringing me back when they said they would was quite difficult. Amazing how many insurance agents just 'forgot' or 'had something come up' so a clear reflection of how they might be if you do need to make a claim or the like. A Plan were bang on each time and the guy on the phone was uber helpful and not condescending to my questions. Was more than happy to pay the extra £40 for them for peace of mind.
  16. You can do cool things you wouldn't normally do after you are married too...
  17. I avoid ITV simply because of the adverts - nothing worse than really being in the football zone and then having to watch adverts about any old crap I don't need. Just ruins it, the numbers above show the same sentiments. Was in the pub anyway so really you don't hear the commentary to make it a decision maker, you do want to see all the incidents at half time though which ITV doesn't provide. Riots in Argentina last night, not sure why, I mean they were pretty average all tournament, and they were wasteful last night. In any case having the whole team make it political with their Malvinas sign before a match (even though plenty of them ply their trade in the UK!) they deserve a bit of heartbreak - no sympathy.
  18. Player of the tournament Messi? Am I missing something there? What an utter joke. If they wanted to pick and Argie Mashareno for sure? That said, should have been at least two sending offs for the Argies.
  19. My fear is a repeat of the Dutch Argie game which was so utterly boring
  20. Just a normal detox shampoo would do the trick - Halfords do some in their G3 range. (presuming its the wax and sealant you will have applied yourself as part of the car care routine!)
  21. I reckon the Germans if they score early could stick another hatful past them. Argentina have struggled to the final with a run of games against Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria, Swiss, Belgium and then the Dutch - to be honest the Dutch were pretty much scraping through themselves by the semi final stage - Argentina have had a very easy route up until them.
  22. Just seemed to keep spotting them yesterday and even this morning - seem to be getting a bit common Grey on 316 towards St Margarets around 11am saturday? Grey/silver 350z going through Richmond park saturday around 5:30ish? White 370z near Hammersmith last night around 10:30ish Black 370z went past me in Richmond this morning around 11am.
  23. I got one in the Skyline, think it is the 851BT or something like that. I am not hooking up subs or anything like that so wanted something cheaper and full of features. I compared across brands and for what you get it seemed like the best deal with a reliable enough name. Certainly does the job, paid £75 for it and its got bluetooth handsfree which works well, USB, Aux, and can play music via BT off my iPhone. The looks are a bit marmite but to be honest who actually looks at their head unit that often?
  24. How many counties have you lived in to make that very bold statement Good question! Actually I have lived in five...anyone else done more?
×
×
  • Create New...