Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Oh I just read its for N/A cars
  2. About time to lol. Yep I agree it looks fantastic:)
  3. Nice car and very good price. I would buy it any time at that price. Good luck
  4. A name to the above might be a good thing!!!
  5. I finish work at one so will blat down afterwards hence the 2.30 dyno slot if thats cool Its cool:)
  6. Crystals of Grantham did it to a 18 month old Nissan Pathfinder Adventura I got from them 4 years ago. I did a write up of it earlier. Oil was black, fuel and oil filter was OEM from the factory in Japan. The coolant was well under the recomended level. Take into acount that the front nearside wheel was well below the legal limit and the spare had wire sticking out, then add torn wiper blades, you may understand why i added them to the bad boys list?
  7. Part of the department of transports campaing for safer roads and part of the BETEC course is that all PCV and LGV have to go on and soon everything above 3.5 tonnes is a days speed awareness, and putting theory into practice. I know this as I am a registered Transport for london BTEC examiner. So how would this go against there insurance premiums? If, as at least one person states you have to answer correctly. So the answer to the question being "have you been on a speed awareness course!" Commands the yes answer. It's a black and white question that needs a black and white answer!! Not "Butt" I would like to hear back from any on the insurance brokers on here please!
  8. Stick some close ups of all the damage Lee, So long as the leather is not burnt through to the foam swab I might be able to do them. Me thinks the airbrush may have to come out on those ones though!!
  9. Pictures please Jordan?
  10. What did you say!!!!!!!!
  11. ADD NAME TO THIS!!! http://www.350z-uk.c...abbey-open-day/ Thrifty Fifty already had BTW. At 6ish. Thank Dip
  12. You need to add your names to the list that Dip started folks. Saying you may or may not come is confusing and Abbey need to confirm numbers before the day.. It does not matter how long the list is as it will be sorted when you get over there. Thanks folks:) I think Dip will have the clip board:)
  13. Your heavy right foot springs to mind! + 1 and driving in town and small trips wont help?
  14. Just get ya butt up there soldier!!!!!
  15. Ahhhh I see what you're saying now. Yes copper grease does eventually dry...18-24 months I found. I still use it for bolts and stuff but I'd give ceratec a bash. It's £4 for a tube and it will last for years. It's pretty thick and supposedly resists heat better. £2.20 free P+P on ebay. I just boubgt some. Dont know why I just felt like i should!!!!!
  16. Where's mine?
  17. I rekon other motorists knew you were coming and vacated the area:)
  18. Here is another shot of Sams drivers seat. All I can say is follow the threads and buy the cleaner/sealant and Anthracite dye from Buffalo leather. I can of sealant, 250ml max of dye and 250 -500ml of cleaner. All the links are are the thread as is the instructions how to do it. like I said the distance makes it virtually impossible for me to drive as I have Sciatica otherwise I would suggest me doing it. It is a tedious job as you have to painstakingly use 1200 grit gently on the scratches to remove the edges of the scratches. Then using a tooth pick, drop dye along the scratch. If you rush it, it will look naff so make sure you have no destractions. Let me know when you have the 3 items as there is no point in continuing until you have them. I will then assist you and talk you through each stage. I suggest you get the 500 ml of cleaner and deep clean both seats, as judging by the rest of the one in the picture, there is a lot of ingrained grime:)
  19. I spent many years delivering truck loads of sand to Wimpey and Mcalpine and yes I can confirm that not only did they put roofing felt under the tiles but it was delivered by the truck load on a daily basis. I believe this is what you were looking for? Not whats the best thing to use but do they/did they?
×
×
  • Create New...