Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. 4RE Leather

    New wheels

    You're doing it wrong then! Get a tyre dressing sponge. Hard backed. Easy to do and doesn't make a mess of you! Did we not cover this during the week in another post?
  2. With referance to putting a CCTV in your car and the pros and cons. Well how about this for a pro. About a month ago I was in the centre lane of the A3 over taking a Black BMW. As i got level with the BMW he decided to drift into my lane and leave tyre prints all down my door and wing. The damage was superficial panel work and Taras quoted for the work. The 3rd party denied everything and his insurance company tried to argue the case. So I got the CCTV immages analised and took snap shots. To cut short I then took out a summonds against the 3rd party based purely on the CCTV evidence. This was before I went into Hospital 10 days ago. When I returned home yesterday evening I found this in a letter. Absolutely black and white in my favour. There was no argument as the CCTV proved my case beyond doubt. Churchill offered no resistance at all:) Simples Had I not had the CCTV I would be paying for this myself.
  3. Very nice Jordan but whats ther back end off for?
  4. Was the previous owner a Woman? My 1st Zed was and her chunky bracelet caused all the damage. It transpired that the 1st owner of my current one was. Mrs as well. It also had scratches in it.
  5. I bent my badge doing that:(
×
×
  • Create New...