Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Not seen my wheels for over 2 weeks now. Think Taras has gone off in it!
  2. So am I since Octet stuck them on and a good price:) If I were you I'd be trying to decide exactly what's not quite right with your car's set up before you do anything else to it imho I said eyeing not buying lol Nothing wrong with my car its my imaginary friend who has the problem:)
  3. So am I since Octet stuck them on and a good price:)
  4. Do you have a copy Neil? I see your not far from me hint hint Here you go, get it delivered to the hospital:- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Competition-Car ... 386&sr=1-1 I escaped Friday evening lol. I am a free man!
  5. Cheers I just ordered that other one of Amazon:)
  6. If I am not mistaken that is Diamond white:) fantastic colour and I believe Taras will be doing another one next week!
  7. Umm the last thing it needs is a shiney case. Another Griffin I think but the prices are a **** take. The few that are available have shot up by an extra £12 to over £40 on fleabay.
  8. 4RE Leather

    New wheels

    That is a very cheap price. The going rate down South is £60 a corner cash or £72 if your paying VAT
  9. It will be old hat then Smurf:)
  10. I quite like my 5 now I'm getting used to it. Camera is much better than the 4 and The wifi is quicker. But it is a slippery customer though.
  11. 4RE Leather

    New wheels

    They refurbish the wheels then Powdercoat them. Most Definately tyres off on mine'
  12. Is this the end of the iPhone 5 review then ?
  13. http://www.niton999.co.uk/shop/product_ ... tyPhoto/0/
  14. It's an open forum Adrian, there are people on here that wind me up considerably and I'm sure I wind others up as well as we are all very different (thank goodness) but life is too short to get wound up on a forum by people we don't even know very well IMHO Tick Tock Tick tock BANG
  15. Looks like you been playing footy with it!
  16. Do you have a copy Neil? I see your not far from me hint hint Here you go, get it delivered to the hospital:- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Competition-Car ... 386&sr=1-1
  17. 4RE Leather

    New wheels

    2 of these were about £3.50 free postage on ebay. Just keep one in a bag in the car!
  18. Do you have a copy Neil? I see your not far from me hint hint
  19. I have 3 sets of 20 inch R35 GTR preowned wheels in stock, some with tyres and some without. Prices and photos will be added to my sub forum on Monday. viewforum.php?f=157 Alex Stop it Alex! You will have me reaching for my wallet again and you know I don't like doing that! Walk away from the keyboard It follows me around Papa!!
  20. I have 3 sets of 20 inch R35 GTR preowned wheels in stock, some with tyres and some without. Prices and photos will be added to my sub forum on Monday. viewforum.php?f=157 Alex Stop it Alex! You will have me reaching for my wallet again and you know I don't like doing that!
  21. Any suggestions what to use for Winter Tyres AK? Only going to give it a run in winter on a dry day once a week or fortnight. But it only takes 2 mins to loose grip.
  22. 4RE Leather

    New wheels

    We put up links to maguires tyre gel and applicator sponges. Quite a few in the conversation. All good fun though. However I cant find it now!
  23. What a bummer They do seem to want to go southbound at every opportunity Peter Andrews
  24. 4RE Leather

    New wheels

    You're doing it wrong then! Get a tyre dressing sponge. Hard backed. Easy to do and doesn't make a mess of you! Did we not cover this during the week in another post? Thank god for that! I thought it was the quitting smoking drugs giving me deja vu again.
×
×
  • Create New...