Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. No progress today as Sciatica has kept me in bed which is rather annoying:(
  2. Good job you started this post as things could spiral:)
  3. I am green with envy ~
  4. I am OEM all round and as i said to a few others, I really would like to get this bluetooth issue sorted to how it should be. To recap, Phone and module talk to each other and both been tested in others cars as working A1 In my car module not communicating with steering wheel controls or head unit. If someone calls me the phone shows they are connected but thats it. Sparky or Smurf will hopefully be able to have a look for me:)
  5. Well as i never went to bed i got down to B&Q for 8am as i reserved the hobbist knife online. As soon as i got back the postman arrived with a package. Inside was a surgical scalpel and 50 number 11 blades. You just cant write a scropt for this project:) Bet if I never went to B&Q the postman would not have called till Monday!!
  6. That's because you are a selling club Must be the most valuable club not to have won anything in the last 7 years.... :no1: +1
  7. Thats proberbly down to the size of the ground and earning potential.
  8. Would be a waste of money upgrading the amp and not the HU or speakers Pete Is it really worth worrying about the factory BT? Yes you lose the steering wheel function but all I need to do to answer a call is press a button on the touchscreen? I could understand if you were a rep travelling 1,000s of miles a week but do you really get that many calls on the move Yes:) HU change, then speakers and amp
  9. Not so as correct me if I am wrong. Did they not LOOSE last week to a better team!
  10. On a seriouse side I was thinking of just swaping the amp over for something with a bit more ummph and ipgrading the speakers. Quite happy to leave the head unit alone unless it is caput were the blue tooth is concerned.
  11. "Spurs White" you mean! You don't see many white zeds about, and I think they look great, especially with tints.
  12. No doubt that was aimed in my direction? remind me how many games has Spurs won thus far this season? Aimed at anyone with a grey sports car.... Silver yes but grey Didn't you have to brighten yours up with a big red go faster stripe Its not there anymore. I have a Chelsea Chelsea badge 1 metre diamater on each door and a blue and white strip from front to back. Ask Taras as he is doing it:)
  13. Robin Reliant you Trotter!
  14. No doubt that was aimed in my direction? remind me how many games has Spurs won thus far this season?
  15. No Dave. How does it sound. Pictures install and price please? This will teach you to be up 1st posting :)~~~
  16. No, Amp is under the rear tray bolted to the floor above the spare wheel. Well it is on my HR. Hope this helps.
  17. He might be dyslexic!!! This is true, I was feeling a little mean back from work. Now I'm mellow Doesnt stop you using the spell check facility on autotrader though! If your Dyslexic it might! He may not have been able to read it! Just like he put down the wrong figures in the price:) Is there one on here?
  18. B@Q newmalden Had to reserve a hobby set at £6 and there is only one blade out of the 6 any use. No wonder I am always skint lol
  19. I just did a product search on the halfords trimaway knif and nothing within a 20 mile radius!!! I ordered some scalpels off fleabay yesterday so fingers crossen they will arrive tomorrow. Otherwise its going to be a long old day:(
  20. Thanks for that. Just found out the hard way lol but were do i get some blanking plates from as they will come in handy?
  21. You have 3 choices Clown. I will loan you a wheel and refurb yours at a competative rate which is your best option. Or buy one from ebay and I will refurb that. However that tan one was the only one I have found. Or get a cover from Redline but that will be the most expensive.
  22. What makes you think you can reach for your purse whilst singing Soprano papa?
  23. I can answer that comment with a picture from ebay! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vasectomy-No- ... 231abb2732
×
×
  • Create New...