Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Those Skunk knobs look great. Loads of fakes about though. I am sure the one I have now was a Honda one but maybe I got that wrong or is just self threaded? There has to be an insert for it on fleabay somewhere!
  2. My first one was owned by a woman who wore a heavy gold braclet on her right wrist. It was scratched all over. The 2nd one was not much better. I got them both fixed under warrantee I have them wrapped now!
  3. This has gone very quiet of late!
  4. Thats a fraction of what I thought it was Kev!
  5. Have you tried Nitrmores?
  6. Meoow I was being lazy!
  7. Trouble is its in $'s not £'s !
  8. Ha ha I just googled that.
  9. Thanks Ian Wonder if I can tap it or puy a helicoil in?
  10. I just want to know if this will fit. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skunk-2-Weigh ... 4d052b5cda Not often I find something I actually like.
  11. Can anyone confirm if the thread size for the gear knob is M10x1.5 same as a Honda please? Thanks.
  12. I might be missing something as if its a wrap you are of course right. However if its a paint job then its perminante so classed as a colour change if every panel is covered. NOt saying i am 100% right but could do with some clarification? Thanks for that:) Sorry yes I was talking about a wrap colour change. A respray would require you to inform the dvla as its permanent
  13. Pay out and get a engineers report for piece of mind if you wanted!
  14. I might be missing something as if its a wrap you are of course right. However if its a paint job then its perminante so classed as a colour change if every panel is covered. NOt saying i am 100% right but could do with some clarification?
  15. It might be a stolen one as per the Police programme earlier today? They stole a load of Log books a few years back anf they are still flooding the country with them. But that would be on a Nissan forcourt for £27k. At £17k I would be down to a dealer myself!
  16. Well this is the end result However I am going to be very critical because there was no way I could get a perfect cut once the leather was glued to the plate. I could not cut it out from the back because of the button clip prevented getting a blade or even a sharp pencil in . I need to maybe make a tenplate up if i ever decide to have another go. Comparing the 2! It might look better when the Decals from Buiscuit arrive !!! And just a reminder that the Anthracite wheel will be available on either an exchange basis or straight buy. This wheel is in prestine condition and unmarked!
  17. correct:)
  18. I thought when you said "sounds amazing" that you had recorded it! Otherwise more pictures Especialy of the back box? You may find the makers name on there as well!
  19. The USA lol http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/mm5/m ... ry_Code=L1
  20. I say guys. I lost the plot with Wasso's icobars! Thought he was reading the weather:)
  21. Very nice kev and as long as your happy thats all that matters, Dare I ask how much?
  22. Its finished:) just a matter of putting it back together now. I wasn't aware that there was any difference between a 2002 wheel and a 2008 one. can anyone spot the difference? Another clue! let me know when you give up!!
  23. Funny enough if I walk about it goes. What do you think of your wheel thus far Jumping?
  24. OMG I am like a kid in a sweetie shop with that lot. I would not dare leave it when out and needs to be in a locked garage. Do you get any grief from Insurance companies?
  25. They are nice those east European girls I wish I am in agony:(
×
×
  • Create New...