Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. I never see anyone till it's to late? Music on, Seat in relaxed position, poodling along lost in my own little world.
  2. Leave it alone. It looks great. You don't see any of up playing about with our cars
  3. Everything is for sale if the price is right. Mine certainly is
  4. You can get a magnetic sump plug and gasket off fleabay for £4.50.
  5. All RAM's are 4x4 , although you do have a knob to switch between 2 or 4 wheel drive. If the RAM had more weight in the back the LR would have lost every time. Look at the wheels. All 4 of the Landy wheels wee gripping and only the rears of the Ram. Must have been in 2 wheel drive.
  6. Sometimes its best to let sleeping dogs lay!!!!
  7. Stop putting your dream cars on here Adrian?
  8. Snooper don't need one!
  9. Like I put b4. I went a month on Tesco after nearly 2 years on Shell. The car did not like it, and I can't quite put my finger on why. I went back to shell and the car seemed to come alive again. I presume my car was addicted to shell. Bit like me and Nescafe! Anything else I can tell straight away
  10. Can you elaberate please? Age of car. Mileage How much you paid (If that's not intrusive) Did you test drive it 1st? Loads of people on here better qualified than I but they need the whole story:)
  11. I never saw the date and why would he not be interested? Darren is very helpful and informative. And I am sure he will answer when he reads this!!!! Come on Darren get into gear
  12. I saw those great big fat burger belly's at Valley Park. Wernt they called "The Michelin Girls?
  13. Had this HR for 2 years now. 2009 1st registered. Never have to put oil and water in it. And never let me down.
  14. Ipad double post
  15. Slow. Very slow lol
  16. I experienced the opposite !!
  17. I need to pay attention to the forums more! I would have been well up for a Wales run. Ah well, mini meet tomorrow You said you were skint. Had one in Eastbourne last night. !
  18. No. It was about 1200rpm. I was at Essex Arena and I gave it some revs as someone wanted to hear what the ARK exhaust sounded like. My mate said to me turn it off! Smoke was coming out the Intercooler and it was red hot. It was after this it went up to 1500 rpm. I went completely through the system as did my mate and every single vacum pipe Jubilee clip on the T pieces and branches were hand tight! Another joke find on the car!! Did them all up and took the pipes off the wastegate or dump valve whatever it's called and redid the clips up. It still races along in traffic but needle now drops in about 3 secs instead of the 8 or more secs. The needle on the guage does not waver and is static? A while back it got stuck on 1500 rpm and as the wheel arch liner was off I tapped the dump valve with the wooden end of a hammer and the revs dropped to 10.85!! To me it's Mechanical so if it continues I will order a new dump valve. At least with DIY I am incharge of the purse strings. Nice big twin piston 800 bhp one should sort it lol.
  19. thats pretty much how i bought it in the first place lol Basical we are all tight gits on here and will only tell you what we will pay you for it lol. You will get a better price if you can hold on till Easter.
  20. Stick it on Ebay as well at the price you want. Remember you can always come down but never go up. There may be someone who will go WOW and buy it!
  21. Ask Jezz at Horsham. He makes them up.
  22. That MPG is crap Dip. Must be costing you a fortune. I am getting 23 mpg with a sticking wastgate. And I think mine is bad.
  23. Looks the same tread as my Bridgestones!
  24. Clown. You are a fool !!
  25. ARK all the way. ARK true duel Grip is awesome. Really sounds good on both 350 and 370. Adrian has one on his 370 (Octet) But you really need to listen to it and go for a ride as you may find it a bit to loud. Personally I love it. My neighbours on the other hand may wish to differ.
×
×
  • Create New...