Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Resent this! As an old man I do not consider my gear changing slow !!!
  2. OEM isn't designed to rattle!!!! I said that if you leave the collar on and put the Nismo on the Nismo will rattle!!!!
  3. However I strongly suggest you dont grip the gear knob of a 370 like I did when I went to change Sparkies back last year. Unlike the 350 which is a heavy solid lump, the 370 is light and hollow and held on with thread lock. The swan necks crushed it like plastic. Nasty horrid thing.
  4. When you take the OEM knob off there is a small metal collar at the base of the thread of the shaft. This is to stop you screwing the OEM knob down to far. You must take this OFF before screwing on the Nismo one. If not the Nismo will rattle and pee you off!!
  5. Hope you noticed the disabled blue badge in the window lol
  6. I myself am very interested but at the moment I am awaiting a replacement BOV as mine is sticking badly. It looks like the Boshe that they fit to the Porsche 911. If it's stripable I will use it. At the moment it's racing and the intercooler will burn your hand if ran to long stationary. Thanks to the kent Z shed and Brooklands for confirming the fault.
  7. We have been trying to get Brooklands350 forum member on here and owner of Brooklandkent in Swanley. To get his car on a dyno. Having looked at about 6 different setups his combination of non ajustable suspension and veilside kit makes it to wide and low to go on a roller set up. At japfest the portable setup even with extended ramps and supports, the front hit the ground as he had to reverse up. I know he is very keen to get it done, and the 112 Jap limit lifted.
  8. I do love those. I would go direct to the states though as it's so much cheaper.
  9. Let us all know what his future plans are! For example where he is going to be driving and at what time and day. Then we can all avoid the area!!!
  10. You can have it only because it won't fit mine
  11. There has always been good support for these in the past. If you could get a picture of his set up that would be good as the last one we had, some of the cars with low body kits could not get on the thing. Rollers would need a very long run up to get a veilside on or one with the coilovers slammed!
  12. Got to go now then!
  13. I got Boshe flat ones and they stuck like glue at speed:)
  14. Trust you Whacko Willy lol.
  15. How do you know Papa? I thought you still had Freddy Flintstone cars out in the sticks.!!!
  16. Really enjoyed reading that. Don't worry guys, if I have a go I will let you know so you can all stay at home:) I would prob win 1st for the most spectaculay crash or go the wrong way round. But what a way to go
  17. http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/tools/bike-cleaning/product/review-mobi-washer-mobi-v-17-11-35580 Few of us have this
  18. You spent to long in the company of the mad spurs lover darren mate
  19. Ok I think I might get myself a pair of these! They come with a set of clear lenses as well. very well made and fit for purpose. Get new ones from ebay not the used ones. About £60
  20. That did sound like you meant Abbey, glad it was GTM you were on about. Just had the meds and COFFEE And your not doing 2 bad yourself! What on earth? Now you're replying to yourself... are you schizophrenic? Yes, and I am a cross dresser!
  21. ESS. absolutely brillient. Same ones as issued to the Allied forces over in the sand.
  22. If your wanting to mod a Zed engine, try to get an HR. They can handle a bit more umph. 320ish for an HR is about right. Keyser is running NS so ask him
  23. That did sound like you meant Abbey, glad it was GTM you were on about. Just had the meds and COFFEE And your not doing 2 bad yourself!
  24. That did sound like you meant Abbey, glad it was GTM you were on about. Just had the meds and COFFEE
  25. +1 Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP Didn't know you had dealings with GTM Dave lol
×
×
  • Create New...