Do tell please???
Maybe some other time I will tell the full story.
The short version is 3 months of lies, broken promises & additional costs through no fault of my own.They were fantastically helpful at the start but as soon as I paid then everything went down hill
I wouldn't deal with GTM if they were the last place left on earth
FS sounds like a disaster. I thought you were talking about abbey there
Sam can be difficult but Mike is Ok.
I emailed him the other day and he responded in about 2 hrs with the answer to my question.
Adrian Octet I believe is dealing direct with them and getting a good deal.
It's way over my head and I prefer to get experts to supply and fit.
Which is what I did.
I am happy with my choice
I put the details up as it's such a lovely kit
By doing so it draws peoples attention to it, as before the only real advert was the guys on here who have had it fitted.
If anyone is thinking of buying direct and having a go themselves then this is how it's done
For HR's only
http://www.gtmotorsports.com/Manuals/350ZHR/350Z_HR_Supercharger_Instructions.pdf
Indeed I did, and you deserved them both
You've been a good boy since, and thus had no more. Which is what the system is designed for. Job done.
Just for the record Lexx, I think you're fab
Creepy Craig
I did have quite a few but then they disappeared with the forum changeover to the new format. I still have 0 at the moment which I'm very proud of
I have a funny feeling that this could be the thread that changes all that